U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are You Attractive?
Yes. 62 44.29%
No. 39 27.86%
No, but I think I am. 9 6.43%
Yes, but I think I'm not. 11 7.86%
Other. 19 13.57%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2019, 10:13 PM

2,939 posts, read 4,334,913 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Are you attractive? Do you think you are attractive? Do you think other people believe you are more or less hot than you believe yourself to be?

I don't care for it but, other people think I am attractive. People stare at me all the time. It used to bother me but, now I just wave or say hi, if they are nice. If they are envious though I just give them a dirty look or attitude, might even say something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 08:21 AM

62 posts, read 8,503 times
Double

Last edited by Fortituda; Yesterday at 08:31 AM..

Old Yesterday, 03:21 PM

563 posts, read 198,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay100 View Post
I don't care for it but, other people think I am attractive. People stare at me all the time. It used to bother me but, now I just wave or say hi, if they are nice. If they are envious though I just give them a dirty look or attitude, might even say something.
That's what they want you to do though. Better to just ignore the haters whenever possible.

Old Yesterday, 04:55 PM

2,284 posts, read 519,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay100 View Post
It used to bother me but, now I just wave or say hi, if they are nice. If they are envious though I just give them a dirty look or attitude, might even say something.

Best thing to do IMO is smile & be nice at the haters....or ignore.....but ugly words & bad attitudes just make people ugly even if they are attractive on the outside........

Old Today, 06:44 AM

2,939 posts, read 4,334,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TashaPosh View Post
Best thing to do IMO is smile & be nice at the haters....or ignore.....but ugly words & bad attitudes just make people ugly even if they are attractive on the outside........
like i said i don't care about being attractive at all. I just react to the way people behave toward me. So if u ugly, u get ugly.

Old Today, 08:23 AM

759 posts, read 313,213 times
Such a subjective question. I suspect personality has a lot to do with it. There are certain natural attributes and cultural markers, too: strong chin, v-torso, deeper voice for men; hour-glass figure, doe eyes, beautiful hair for women. But with the right personality anyone can be attractive. Healthy and fit is a big plus. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess!

Old Today, 01:39 PM

8,670 posts, read 6,300,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
I think he said he had a hangover.

But if people never gave unsolicited comments on appearance, most of us would know less about how we're perceived.
I normally get. "Hey, what's your name?" "Where you from?" "Where you going?" or "Hey!!! Come here!!!" as the first thing a dude says to me.

Or i get stared at and stalked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or