Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2019, 12:38 PM

20,683 posts, read 19,801,819 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynpad View Post
so what?
you know what.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2019, 01:43 PM

37,426 posts, read 45,616,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynpad View Post
so what?
Um...I don’t want my boyfriend to appear to be gay. That’s what.

Old 12-03-2019, 02:13 PM

9,297 posts, read 4,500,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Um...I don’t want my boyfriend to appear to be gay. That’s what.

It would be up to your Bf what he wants to wear tho.....wouldn't it? I like professional looking men....or men that have a rougher & more manly appearance.......that's why I'm attracted to my fiance. But O.P. says he wears smaller hoops already.....& his gf likes it.....so she is already attracted to him like that......shrugs.......

Old 12-03-2019, 04:08 PM

15,972 posts, read 9,334,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Belmont View Post
So what do you think, should I give it a try?
You'll look ridiculous. No.

Old 12-03-2019, 04:19 PM

10,979 posts, read 9,615,630 times
I saw a guy at the airport wearing a black denim kilt. When he wasn't looking I took a picture. Be ready for that sort of reaction. Do you work? How will this go over with your employer?

Old 12-03-2019, 05:20 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,073,004 times
Quote:
A few years ago, when I got 30 years old, I pierced both of my ears. And started wearing hoop earrings. Like some friends of me. They pierced their ears before and said that hoops would look good on me too.

In fact was a birthday gift from my girlfriend. I wanted earrings from a long time, but never dared to wear them. I thought it was something for women. She said that was something just in my mind. And that I had to take a close look at those friends.

In the beginning it was very odd wearing earrings. I didn't felt compliance with them. But when I got used to my earrings, I was very happy. And started loving my hoops. So I regretted that didn't pierce my ears earlier.

But since a few months I want to wear other earrings, big hoops, like my girlfriend does. I really love her hoops and think they make her very hot. When I talked to her about it she had to smile. And let me try her hoops for an evening.

It made me very nervous. I never had any other earrings in my ears than my normal hoops. Not even for fun, like some other guys do. And now I was wearing big hoop earrings. Placed by my girlfriend.

After a while it felt great. And I wanted to wear them more often. So I said to her that I wanted big hoop earrings by myself too.

She had no problem with that. But she also said that other people would think different about that. And that I would have a very hard time wearing big hoop earrings. Especially in the beginning, when people see me for the first time with big hoop earrings.

Off course I know that. And that bothers me. So I'm not sure about what to do.

So what do you think, should I give it a try? And change my hoops of about 1 inch for hoops of about 2, 2,5, or even 3 inch (the hoops my girlfriend has and I love the most).
Expect a reaction to your evocative action. Then decide.

Old 12-03-2019, 06:31 PM

37,426 posts, read 45,616,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TashaPosh View Post
It would be up to your Bf what he wants to wear tho.....wouldn't it? I like professional looking men....or men that have a rougher & more manly appearance.......that's why I'm attracted to my fiance. But O.P. says he wears smaller hoops already.....& his gf likes it.....so she is already attracted to him like that......shrugs.......
LOL. Of course it’s up to him what he wears. It’s also up to me as to whether or not he’s my boyfriend. That’s the whole friggin point of my post.

Old 12-03-2019, 09:46 PM

9,512 posts, read 6,016,980 times
I would like it. I think it would look cool.

I've always been attracted to the unconventional types.

Old 12-03-2019, 09:52 PM

1,956 posts, read 1,499,671 times
Default sasie123

Quote:
A few years ago, when I got 30 years old, I pierced both of my ears. And started wearing hoop earrings. Like some friends of me. They pierced their ears before and said that hoops would look good on me too.

In fact was a birthday gift from my girlfriend. I wanted earrings from a long time, but never dared to wear them. I thought it was something for women. She said that was something just in my mind. And that I had to take a close look at those friends.

In the beginning it was very odd wearing earrings. I didn't felt compliance with them. But when I got used to my earrings, I was very happy. And started loving my hoops. So I regretted that didn't pierce my ears earlier.

But since a few months I want to wear other earrings, big hoops, like my girlfriend does. I really love her hoops and think they make her very hot. When I talked to her about it she had to smile. And let me try her hoops for an evening.

It made me very nervous. I never had any other earrings in my ears than my normal hoops. Not even for fun, like some other guys do. And now I was wearing big hoop earrings. Placed by my girlfriend.

After a while it felt great. And I wanted to wear them more often. So I said to her that I wanted big hoop earrings by myself too.

She had no problem with that. But she also said that other people would think different about that. And that I would have a very hard time wearing big hoop earrings. Especially in the beginning, when people see me for the first time with big hoop earrings.

So what do you think, should I give it a try? And change my hoops of about 1 inch for hoops of about 2, 2,5, or even 3 inch (the hoops my girlfriend has and I love the most).
Do whatever makes you happy..........that is what counts.....!!!!!!

Old 12-04-2019, 09:22 AM

28,564 posts, read 18,570,253 times
Quote:

You realize if you're not Latinx you're going to be accused of cultural appropriation, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty