Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2020, 06:17 PM

2,232 posts, read 2,401,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I have large breasts because my mother and grandmothers had them and always wished I didn't. as a 14 year old girl, men would ogle me. clothes off the rack have to be altered. some people assumed I was dumb when I was young because of this immutable characteristic. I can't imagine anyone choosing to have large breasts.
I guess the grass is always greener on the other side.. Those of us with small breasts want larger ones to feel more feminine and sexy.

Old 01-04-2020, 07:08 PM

3,141 posts, read 1,595,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeeva View Post
I guess the grass is always greener on the other side.. Those of us with small breasts want larger ones to feel more feminine and sexy.
I have been reading this thread trying to understand why someone would be unhappy with their body because of small breasts. So much so that they would get surgery. I understand women who had a mastectomy were used to having a body with breasts and felt uncomfortable with the loss. However, for someone who was born with small breasts why is there a feeling that larger breasts make someone more feminine and sexy?

I have had small breasts all my life and had many relationships with men, married twice and never once felt I wasn't feminine and sexy. Never thought women with larger breasts were more attractive, feminine or sexy.
I do recall one guy telling me a friend of his said I wouldn't be his type because I had small breasts. I was shocked because up until then I didn't realize that was an issue but I thought to each his own. Didn't bother me in the least.

A friend of mine had large natural breasts and complained how men would stare at her breasts and not look at her face. I would never want that kind of attention and she didn't enjoy it either. So, is it about getting more attention from men that makes some woman feel more feminine and sexy?

Last edited by Maddie104; 01-04-2020 at 07:17 PM..

Old 01-04-2020, 07:15 PM

2,232 posts, read 2,401,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddie104 View Post
I have been reading this thread trying to understand why someone would be unhappy with their body because of small breasts. So much so that they would get surgery. I understand women who had a mastectomy were used to having a body with breasts and felt uncomfortable with the loss. However, for someone who was born with small breasts why is there a feeling that larger breasts make someone more feminine and sexy?

I have had small breasts all my life and had many relationships with men, married twice and never once felt I wasn't feminine and sexy. Never thought women with larger breasts were more attractive, feminine or sexy.
I do recall one guy telling me a friend of his said I wouldn't be his type because I had small breasts. I was shocked because up until then I didn't realize that was an issue but I thought to each it's own. Didn't bother me in the least.

A friend of mine had large natural breasts and complained how men would stare at her breasts and not look at her face. I would never want that kind of attention and she didn't enjoy it either. So, is it about getting more attention from men that makes some woman feel more feminine and sexy?
Some women can be and feel sexy with small breasts, and that's great for them. But that just isn't me and never will be. I would be nice to fill out certain clothes and bathing suits... swimsuit shopping is always a nightmare.

Old 01-04-2020, 07:47 PM

11,157 posts, read 7,952,361 times
Quote:

I do recall one guy telling me a friend of his said I wouldn't be his type because I had small breasts. I was shocked because up until then I didn't realize that was an issue but I thought to each his own. Didn't bother me in the least.

I have big boobs and I am short... I can never tell if they’re looking at my face or down my blouse.. or both at the same time.

Old 01-04-2020, 07:52 PM

9,297 posts, read 4,570,402 times
Quote:
I have been reading this thread trying to understand why someone would be unhappy with their body because of small breasts. So much so that they would get surgery. However, for someone who was born with small breasts why is there a feeling that larger breasts make someone more feminine and sexy?

So, is it about getting more attention from men that makes some woman feel more feminine and sexy?

Ita....I have a small / slender frame with kind of small breasts......(& I'm keeping it that way )....with relationships & Bfs in my past...& a fiance now. No man ever made me feel less than & I never thought I was less feminine or sexy either....I love my own body & that's part of being sexy IMO.........

BUT as an RN.....it's kinda interesting that the medical journals back up success on breast implants...80% success to 20% (& that is for all complications or problems that are minor too). In forums tho or anywhere socially..........like this thread.....it will turn into talk about being less sexy......or insecure........or why a woman would do it....just because we don't? Why's that??????

e d i t: IMO we have to be secure enough not to gossip & question other people's reasons for elective surgery *or anything*....shrugs....

Last edited by TashaPosh; 01-04-2020 at 08:06 PM..

Old 01-04-2020, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TashaPosh View Post
Ita....I have a small / slender frame with kind of small breasts......(& I'm keeping it that way )....with relationships & Bfs in my past...& a fiance now. No man ever made me feel less than & I never thought I was less feminine or sexy either....I love my own body & that's part of being sexy IMO.........

BUT as an RN.....it's kinda interesting that the medical journals back up success on breast implants...80% success to 20% (& that is for all complications or problems that are minor too). In forums tho or anywhere socially..........like this thread.....it will turn into talk about being less sexy......or insecure........or why a woman would do it....just because we don't? Why's that??????
It was a question based on this statement:

Trying to understand statement as it certainly is not representative of all women with small breasts.

Old 01-04-2020, 08:11 PM

Quote:
It was a question based on this statement:

Trying to understand statement as it certainly is not representative of all women with small breasts.

Oh....I know....it just always goes this way....laughs....for some reason.

Old 01-04-2020, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Oh....I know....it just always goes this way....laughs....for some reason.
The reason is that the previous poster who intends to have the surgery brought the issue up by making the statement about large breasts being more feminine and sexy. My follow-up question is why she felt having large breasts are more feminine and sexy. A legitimate follow-up question.

Old 01-04-2020, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
500 cc

That sounds very painful for the skin to have to stretch so much.

ita....my friend did 350cc but she is kinda tall too & the most common is between 300 & 400......

Old 01-05-2020, 06:06 AM

15,219 posts, read 10,299,568 times
Quote:
You must be sheltered...........breasts....lips.....weight.... ......too much....too little.......too insecure.......too stupid...........other women are the worst critics of us when it comes to breast implants IMO & sometimes they even pretend to be your friend while they do the "stabbing"...........
Is this a new thing because of social media? When I was in High School before the internet, I don't recall girls making fun of anybody. If anything, sometimes the boys would tease girls about tiny breasts or super large ones. Seems social media is causing a lot of people to be mean and hateful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness