U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2020, 12:16 PM

12,909 posts, read 3,351,399 times

Advertisements

I just discovered Breezies Lace Cami bras on QVC. Bought four of them and tempted to buy all eight colors! So much more comfortable than layering. The price is amazing, too.. I looked at other brands of cami bras but they were much more expensive and not as pretty. I always get compliments from women who assume I'm wearing a tank top under my sweater.

Watch the video because that is what sold me.

https://www.qvc.com/Breezies-Set-of-...1.html?sc=SRCH
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2020, 04:55 PM

11,095 posts, read 6,770,222 times
Long story, but I watched QVC for a couple of days over the holidays. Never really watched before and have to admit a lot of their merchandise was impressive.

Old 01-04-2020, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Long story, but I watched QVC for a couple of days over the holidays. Never really watched before and have to admit a lot of their merchandise was impressive.
I was surprised, too. I seem to remember them years ago selling a lot of junk. I really should check out the site when I am shopping for anything in the future. I tend to shop at the same places.

Old 01-09-2020, 11:34 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,117,797 times
There are also mock camisole inserts that clip/snap across the bra on Amazon. I even found a tutorial on YT and made my own from fabric I liked and matches with my shirts. I love v necks but it's so hard to find shirts that don't come down to HERE

Old Yesterday, 04:17 AM

2,879 posts, read 1,309,698 times
I just bought a spaghetti strap top at Wal-Mart, $2, to wear under shirts that are cut too low.

Old Yesterday, 05:29 AM

2,415 posts, read 1,704,555 times
My fav is to find a piece of fabric from old top or pant & stitch a triangle backing in v neck area. Typically something neutral or black or matching color.

Old Yesterday, 02:29 PM

15,163 posts, read 11,199,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I just discovered Breezies Lace Cami bras on QVC. Bought four of them and tempted to buy all eight colors! So much more comfortable than layering. The price is amazing, too.. I looked at other brands of cami bras but they were much more expensive and not as pretty. I always get compliments from women who assume I'm wearing a tank top under my sweater.

Watch the video because that is what sold me.

https://www.qvc.com/Breezies-Set-of-...1.html?sc=SRCH
I would agree with that, but I usually need to wear a camisole underneath anyway because a lot of tops are somewhat see-through otherwise. Glad you're happy with them!

Old Today, 07:24 PM

10,012 posts, read 8,884,597 times
Bralets.

Old Today, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueherons View Post
Bralets.

Only works if you are flat chested. I need more support.

I tried tucking scraps of lace or fabric into a V neck and also bought one with snaps. They never looked right, didn't lie flat.

My other fashion problem was lace or semi sheer tops. I didn't want to wear a nude bra underneath because I'd look too exposed. The Breezies cami bra material competed with the pattern of the fabric and exposed my midriff. Finally found a skinny strap nude camisole that is plain and should fit snugly so not bunch up underneath the lace top. It has molded foam cups. Only came in S M L sizing so not sure how it will fit. I just ordered it from Herroom.com. On sale!

https://www.herroom.com/self-express...oam-cups.shtml
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or