Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2020, 12:27 PM

9,297 posts, read 4,580,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubby View Post
My husband is not in to that stuff and neither am I and he thinks I look sexy in an oversized T-shirt LOL

Ita....IMO some lingerie pieces are for fun some of the time BUT that's so different than it being necessary. I wear a lot of stuff on a daily basis that kinda doubles as sexy lingerie for his benefit....like lacy bras or clasps in the front or lacy panties with sexier styling & cuts. Then it's not a waste IMO because I'm just wearing it every day anyways.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2022, 07:10 AM

23,652 posts, read 13,987,571 times
I had a boytoy the other week tell me he likes it when I play in a sleep shirt. I do, too, for not only do I like how I feel in them, but they serve a double function when with others for fun, concealment yet accessibility.

Had another boytoy, years ago, who said he loved me wearing leg warmers to bed. Keeping me warm while making my legs look longer.

In OLD, the jump to the sack, picture collectors aren't far into their words before they ask me for sexy photos to which I say, "Please, Sir, seduce me a little before you take my clothes off.".

WHICH, rather gets to the point without me getting into intimate details from my past as an amateur lady of the night in that lingerie often serves to seduce, entice, to built up the tension, edge out the moment.............

......................which since many in the play only have one shot, it is an element to make the most of it.

Old 01-06-2022, 09:18 AM

16,395 posts, read 8,187,139 times
I've never been a lingerie person. I used to think I was kind of a girlie girl but am realizing more and more than maybe i'm not lol. I've owned a few silky type thing in my life...but never been someone to wear garder belts or whatever they are. Most of my underwear is a thong and that seems to have been exciting enough in my life.

Old 01-06-2022, 01:10 PM

12,773 posts, read 14,978,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriella Geramia View Post
Not sure where to post this but I figured some people may try and repurpose their lingerie to try and wear it out? What else can you do with lingerie?

It's still alright if you actually wear it because you like it &/OR want to wear it for your man. Those are the only 2 reasons I can see for wearing it.

Old 11-09-2022, 01:35 PM

4,542 posts, read 2,674,170 times
Well, if you're trying to use fancy lingerie to turn on your man, I assure you that by the time you're down to your undies he doesn't care if they're stamped "Property of Lambeth Work House".

Old 11-09-2022, 02:10 PM

5,655 posts, read 3,151,407 times
A few years ago, my mom and I were shopping, and I found these bright red platform hooker style shoes. They were fabulous. I showed them to my mom, and said I wanted to get them.

My mom says "Snazzy, where can you wear those, they'll kill your feet!" I told her "No...I just need to be able to walk to the bed." LOL

Old 11-09-2022, 02:37 PM

4,621 posts, read 2,222,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriella Geramia View Post
Not sure where to post this but I figured some people may try and repurpose their lingerie to try and wear it out? What else can you do with lingerie?
Is it a waste of money or not depends on you like it are you doing without certain things because you have to have lingerie. If you don't really see a difference between lingerie and regular underwear or pajamas then yet probably be a waste of money but if you like the way you feel wearing it then no.

What would you do to repurpose lingerie make butterfly nets?

Old 11-09-2022, 02:44 PM

5,655 posts, read 3,151,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankrigby View Post
Is it a waste of money or not depends on you like it are you doing without certain things because you have to have lingerie. If you don't really see a difference between lingerie and regular underwear or pajamas then yet probably be a waste of money but if you like the way you feel wearing it then no.

What would you do to repurpose lingerie make butterfly nets?
Maybe a silky camisole as a regular top, or a pretty bra under a mesh or see through blouse/top?

Old 11-09-2022, 02:50 PM

4,845 posts, read 3,272,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit33 View Post
Well, if you're trying to use fancy lingerie to turn on your man, I assure you that by the time you're down to your undies he doesn't care if they're stamped "Property of Lambeth Work House".
Not necessarily the case. There are menfolk among us that aren't complete pigs.

Last edited by Seguinite; 11-09-2022 at 03:13 PM..

Old 11-09-2022, 04:58 PM

4,621 posts, read 2,222,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnazzyB View Post
Maybe a silky camisole as a regular top, or a pretty bra under a mesh or see through blouse/top?
Forgive me I'm not a lady and as such you have no real interest in lingerie.

Isn't that all just a bunch of words for the same thing if not how they different because I don't understand. Our t-shirts work shirts jeans work pants boots and sneakers and that's about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty