U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Independence Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 08:08 AM

5,797 posts, read 2,554,919 times

Advertisements

Yes. I used to work in an office in FL where I went in everyday and now I work mostly from home (even outside the pandemic) in the Midwest. Most of the clothes I have don’t make sense and I’ve now decided I’m going to stay here for the long-term. I’m working on buying a house that is almost 100 years old with very little closet space (but a huge basement) so I am trying to purge everything that is not really practical. I took 6 large trash bags of stuff to Goodwill yesterday and will likely have more stuff going in the next few weeks.

We will see what happens with the office in the future. If there are more changes, more clothes might go. I am reluctant to get rid of everything since I still go in twice weekly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 08:09 AM

2,467 posts, read 1,589,672 times
I am trying to do this.Was looking for linen dresses but when reading fabric content is only 8% linen and 92% cotton, 10% linen and 90% cotton. Was a time there was 100% linen. Last summer after much search found a dress 40% linen and 60% cotton and after 3 washes bought another same dress. Been living in those this past heatwave.
I depend on online shopping. In the past donated bags.
My new one from past summer can double service as a hospital bag that is always packed ready to go.
I am 60 a 96% silver hair natural so my color palette changed too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or