Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 04:37 PM

22,319 posts, read 29,400,492 times

Advertisements

YES I have been through it too. I'm a DD and small framed. No matter what I wear unless its covered by a jacket, my girls are way out there. I always used to get snide comments from the ugly, fat older women hating on me. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2008, 05:10 PM

1,129 posts, read 2,698,364 times
"Not everyone that says to me "Lord, Lord" will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. But those that do the Will of my Father."

One of the most important commandments in the New Testament is "Love Thy Neighbor as thyself."

Love is kind!! See 1 Corinthians 13!! And yes, PI please do "develop" a little empathy!!!! (Just a little comic relief)

Old 12-10-2009, 10:45 AM

3,387 posts, read 6,624,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshinspections View Post
They're YOUR breasts!!!

Get a reduction or don't ask everyone else in the world to NOT notice. YOU'RE the one showing the assets. Take some R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.I.L.I.T.Y. It's not up to everyone else to manage your bosom.

Get OVER yourself.

Until YOU have this problem, hush, or offer some advice, other than a potentially DEADLY surgery.

Old 12-10-2009, 10:48 AM

11,758 posts, read 14,644,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshinspections View Post
They're YOUR breasts!!!

Get a reduction or don't ask everyone else in the world to NOT notice. YOU'RE the one showing the assets. Take some R.E.S.P.O.N.S.I.B.I.L.I.T.Y. It's not up to everyone else to manage your bosom.
WTF? You act as if the OP is doing something ("showing the assets") when she's just trying to go to work and make a living in the body she has. How is any of this her fault?

Old 12-12-2009, 12:45 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,025,535 times
I'm 34DD and have never, ever had a problem getting a job. It's all in how you dress and how you present yourself (aside from your experience, education, and qualifications).

Old 12-12-2009, 12:50 AM

4,796 posts, read 22,899,264 times
Quote:
YES I have been through it too. I'm a DD and small framed. No matter what I wear unless its covered by a jacket, my girls are way out there. I always used to get snide comments from the ugly, fat older women hating on me. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!!!
Bust size has nothing to do with beauty, body size or age. You can still be a DD and be ugly, fat, or old, or all of the above.

I'm guessing it isn't your bust size that makes people hate you.

Old 12-12-2009, 09:33 AM

1,952 posts, read 4,788,118 times
Quote:
People always assume sexual harassment is just from the opposite sex but.........I beg to differ.
How true.

Some women are just vicious. Sounds like female bullying to me. These women have some jealousy issues they need to work on. I hope they get off your back, I imagine your back is strained enough as it is. LOL. Good luck

Old 12-12-2009, 10:11 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,547,001 times
What is appropriate on a small/medium chested woman is often deemed inappropriate for large chested women. I mean the EXACT same shirt! I always found that odd?

Guess they don't want you wearing V-necks or low scoop necks is my guess.

Old 12-12-2009, 02:01 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,025,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
What is appropriate on a small/medium chested woman is often deemed inappropriate for large chested women. I mean the EXACT same shirt! I always found that odd?

Guess they don't want you wearing V-necks or low scoop necks is my guess.
Actually, a v-neck on me minimizes the appearance of a large chest. If I wear a shirt with a round or jewel neck (at the base of the neck) it makes my chest look HUGE. I tend to wear things that are a little bit lower (but NEVER so low that I am exposing cleavage) because it makes me look smaller. I also never wear things that are baggy. Baggy draws attention to the chest area. My clothes are always fitted and draw attention to my waist. If the OP experiments with different styles, she'll come up with something that emphasizes something other than her chest.

Old 12-12-2009, 06:23 PM

15 posts, read 85,305 times
I share the problems of several of the women who post here, but mine is much more extreme. I haven't worn a DD since high school- I am a 38F and I have the biggest breasts of pretty much anyone I know. I can't even buy a bra in an American store which is a pain. I am a black woman and I am also just plain curvy, with big hips and thighs and a smaller waist. Most clothing lines are not exactly made to flatter women built like that, so shopping often literally makes me cry.

I am a lawyer so I have to dress professionally daily. I wear Tahari and Jones of New York suits (the latter has great stretch suits). It takes forever to find ones that button down over my chest, but you just have to shop patiently. Under my suits, I wear button-down shirts- trick that I use is to sew them shut between the buttons so they don't pop open. Kind of defeats the purpose of a button-down shirt, but you get the professional look and don't worry about embarrassment.

When I'm not in court, I wear pants (Jones of NY), button-down shirts, or sweaters.

Now the worst thing is having to find a winter coat that buttons over my chest, but that's another story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty