Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2023, 08:13 AM

402 posts, read 276,512 times

Advertisements

Along with the tarantula eye lashes, it is always so obvious your lips have filler in them. Maybe a little more popular with the young instagram crowd then the older ladies, but nevertheless just so fake looking. The art of cosmetic procedures is that it is "supposed" to look natural. Having an upper lip that looks like a plunger not to mention the swelling that can occur the first few days, is not god given, well unless you are Steve Tyler

Last edited by HeyYa80s; 02-07-2023 at 08:46 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2023, 08:25 AM

5,655 posts, read 3,155,940 times
I have often wondered if certain doctors are known by their 'product'. Like...just for an example, say Courtney Cox is walking down the street, and one of her friends sees her, and says "I love your lips! Did Dr. Plumper do them? I can always tell Dr. Plumper's work."

Old 02-07-2023, 08:52 AM

402 posts, read 276,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnazzyB View Post
I have often wondered if certain doctors are known by their 'product'. Like...just for an example, say Courtney Cox is walking down the street, and one of her friends sees her, and says "I love your lips! Did Dr. Plumper do them? I can always tell Dr. Plumper's work."
I am going to say Yes. I mean the injectors at most offices, and to boot a lot are RN's, have FB pages, Instagram accounts, etc, to solicit more women to their office for the lip injections, and most have the overly plumped lips themselves too.

Old 02-07-2023, 10:02 AM

19,723 posts, read 20,250,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnazzyB View Post
Courtney Cox, probably not. She's one of those who went too far with fillers and ended up on the "Celebrities Who Ruined Their Looks" with plastic surgery list.

Old 02-07-2023, 12:07 PM

9,297 posts, read 4,583,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyYa80s View Post
Along with the tarantula eye lashes, it is always so obvious your lips have filler in them. Maybe a little more popular with the young instagram crowd then the older ladies, but nevertheless just so fake looking.

ITA it can look fake but a lot depends on how big you go or how good of a job they did. I’ll stick with my favorite brands of plumping lip gloss.

Old 02-07-2023, 12:24 PM

37,110 posts, read 41,277,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Courtney Cox, probably not. She's one of those who went too far with fillers and ended up on the "Celebrities Who Ruined Their Looks" with plastic surgery list.
She had hers reversed because she did not like the way it looked.

Old 02-07-2023, 08:54 PM

5,010 posts, read 592,987 times
Default Woman with 'the world's biggest lips' is getting even more injections

Andrea Ivanova, a Bulgarian woman with the "biggest lips in the world," is undergoing her 27th procedure to make her pout even bigger. She is pictured before and after her injections.

https://nypost.com/wp-content/upload...y=75&strip=all

Old 02-07-2023, 09:25 PM

70 posts, read 46,825 times
Quote:
Along with the tarantula eye lashes, it is always so obvious your lips have filler in them. Maybe a little more popular with the young instagram crowd then the older ladies, but nevertheless just so fake looking. The art of cosmetic procedures is that it is "supposed" to look natural. Having an upper lip that looks like a plunger not to mention the swelling that can occur the first few days, is not god given, well unless you are Steve Tyler
YES - especially to the super fake eyelashes. I just can't. I have to work with many young and not so young women caught in the trappings of their insecurities and I feel this stuff becomes an addiction - they cannot stop messing with their faces. To the point that by the time they're 35 - yikes. There's nowhere to go but down from that.

Old 02-08-2023, 08:11 AM

8,886 posts, read 4,583,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allthatglitters View Post
Andrea Ivanova, a Bulgarian woman with the "biggest lips in the world," is undergoing her 27th procedure to make her pout even bigger. She is pictured before and after her injections.

https://nypost.com/wp-content/upload...y=75&strip=all

that's just plain fugly

Old 02-08-2023, 08:58 AM

329 posts, read 225,266 times
Quote:
It is certainly not a good look for everyone who chooses to get it. You can usually determine the lips aren't natural and, I agree, the lips look so fake.

The other procedure that is having its heydey is buccal fat removal, which involves surgical removal of the fat located inside the cheeks. So many celebrities are walking around looking as though they're biting the insides of their cheeks. They think it looks great, but almost certainly won't as they grow older.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty