Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2008, 07:43 PM

16 posts, read 44,889 times

Advertisements

I like fashion things , what about you ? what do you think of nice jewelry? Nacklaces , rings , bracelets and bangles are very fashion for girl , many men buy them as presents to sent to their loved ones . I just find a good website by internet at present , www.chinalovegifts (broken link) .com there are many beautiful things , if you are interestedin them , you can have a look at .
http://www.chinalovegifts.com/images/PE1001.jpg (broken link) http://www.chinalovegifts.com/images/PE2024.jpg (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2008, 10:37 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,648,581 times
I love jewelry. I love shopping.

Thanks for the link, that was like waving a joint in front of a pothead.

Old 09-17-2008, 07:12 PM

thanks your reply , but why you say it was like waving a jiont in front of a pothead , I cant understand you , I think they are very nice , arent they ?http://www.chinalovegifts.com/images/880506.jpg (broken link)

Old 09-18-2008, 08:43 PM

1,669 posts, read 6,397,108 times
It was only a figure of speech for jeepgirl118. By showing her the site, it was temptation to purchase. Just like an addict if shown drugs, they will use. Nothing harmful by what she said--it was actually a plus. She loves jewerly. So do I, I tend to purchase jewelry on my trips back to NYC where I get huge discounts. Everyone women need to be accessorize whether real or fake. It certainly adds drama. I love big bold rings.

Old 09-18-2008, 11:13 PM

I think every girl love the big bold rings , most of us hope to get it from bf/husband when we get marriaged , If you have enough money, you can have it .

Old 10-01-2009, 07:46 AM

12,766 posts, read 18,366,510 times
I love the Lia Sophia line of jewelry.

I love bangles but I can't wear them! My wrists are soooo small, they fall right off.

Old 10-01-2009, 12:27 PM

2,543 posts, read 4,883,359 times
I love jewelry too!

I particularly love Native American jewelry (I'm half Cherokee Indian). I have about 3 turquoise rings, a turquoise bracelet, and a turquoise necklace (a cross with turquoise stones). I love turquoise stuff. My father wore turquoise all the time in special times (like holidays and family funerals). He was Cherokee and Irish.

But I'd like to get more, someday. I should start looking around at flea-markets and such (where they are cheaper).

Old 10-28-2009, 05:13 PM

191 posts, read 697,764 times
I like more unique, handmade jewelry - I don't want to wear the same thing that so many other women might own. I found a few sites/designers that have some really cool pieces that I would love to get but am trying to be good right now

Check out these sites for some interesting jewelry:

Hellfire Collection (http://www.hellfirecollection.com/home.html - broken link)

Ananda Khalsa

Karey Kyle

dejarnette

Old 10-28-2009, 06:33 PM

2,296 posts, read 6,282,515 times
I have developed a Forever 21 addiction in recent years. Most of the jewelry on there is a little too over the top for me but I have found earrings, rings and necklaces that I have gotten a lot of wear out of and best of all it is all so cheap!

Old 10-30-2009, 05:53 PM

687 posts, read 2,127,745 times
I love jewelry, and started making them myself several years ago as a stress reliever. Unfortunately, this is expensive therapy, as I like to use semi-precious stones. It's made me realize the incredible mark up on jewelry sold in the stores. Funny thing is, even though I love to play with them, and make necklaces, bracelets and earrings, the only thing I wear is my wedding band. Pretty much give everything away to family and friends. I also contribute to charity auctions. But designing them gives me much pleasure, especially when I'm making a special piece for a friend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty