Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 05:58 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,619,938 times

Advertisements

Every day. Not that there is much stubble but I figure I might as well do it when I am having a bath anyway. I have done it since I was about 15 I think. I have tried waxing and depilatory products as the results last longer but I have really sensitive skin and it just does not work for me leaving me looking like a Lobster with tiny welts...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2012, 07:29 PM

83 posts, read 121,295 times
I haven't shaved yet. My hair is sexy ;b lucky meee.

Old 05-16-2012, 01:32 PM

6 posts, read 9,265 times
Back in the day, when I was a teenager, I used to shave almost daily or use depilatory creams.

Most of those creams gave me nasty rashes. Plus, I got tired of doing it so often, so I started to wax.

Over time, this started to make the hairs finer and lighter while growing back more sporadically.

Eventually, I got hair laser removal and now I do not have to worry about hair on my legs, bikini, and underarms anymore.

Old 05-16-2012, 03:52 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,139,533 times
I'm lucky enough so that I only have to shave around 3 days a week. But I have some friends who must shave every day and sometimes twice a day. They hate it.

Old 05-17-2012, 07:11 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
I'm lucky enough so that I only have to shave around 3 days a week. But I have some friends who must shave every day and sometimes twice a day. They hate it.
I shave even less that that. I think most my leg hair has just "worn off" over the years. I have thin light hairs that you can't really see or feel unless they are out of control (like 6 months of winter out of control!!). I actually have bald areas.

Old 05-18-2012, 07:32 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,139,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I shave even less that that. I think most my leg hair has just "worn off" over the years. I have thin light hairs that you can't really see or feel unless they are out of control (like 6 months of winter out of control!!). I actually have bald areas.
Lucky!

Old 05-18-2012, 11:46 PM

5,128 posts, read 9,837,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
How often? LOL

Every day here......I cannot stand razor stubble!
No, not every day, just whenever it's convenient...or I remember...maybe weekly..I don't really keep track. I have very fine, blonde hair so it's essentially visible.

Old 05-19-2012, 08:24 AM

3,387 posts, read 6,624,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I used to have to shave more when I was younger. I'm now 52 and can get by with only shaving every couple of weeks. I think hair grows slower after you get older.
I think so too, my Mom said the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo vanilla View Post
You ladies may complain about shaving, but let me tell you we men shaving our face(s) is really a pain in the ass. You can't just slap a bit of creme or soap on (like my wife does on her... parts). First you prep, then you lather, then you wait, then you shave, then apply aftershave. Every day, for most of us. And I can't recall my wife ever nicking her legs, armpits, or, y'know, other spots , but I'll come away more often than not as such.
BAH! You know nothing about cutting yourself while shaving till you have nicked yourself below the belt!

IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!

And your wife is lucky if she can just use soap. I have to use a specialty formula, and I can only shave every couple of days (I would honestly prefer daily!), 'cause if I shave daily, I have ground beef for skin in those areas. Seriously, the razor burn is so bad, the skin starts bleeding, so that's a big no go.

Old 05-22-2012, 12:56 PM

2 posts, read 3,163 times
Yaaa....
http://www.laserhairremovalx.info/bren/galasin.jpg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty