Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2012, 10:33 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,360,870 times

Advertisements

I noticed this very thing tonight at a concert. A very large woman was "poured" into a spandex outfit...not a good sight. Another woman with a definite "pooch" was wearing a tight dress.

They both would have looked better in a looser outfit. Classier, and definitely sexier. All they looked like was ridiculous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2012, 10:33 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,119,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Yes it is. Size 10 is thin for taller women.
white people think anything over a size 4 is fat

Old 06-30-2012, 10:35 PM

30,345 posts, read 51,937,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
so what if they like curvy or heavier women? non-blacks act like its a crime to not be into pencil thin women
I know, right?? I've never been THIN, and have ranged from "slightly overweight" (currently) to very overweight in my adult years... and I'll tell you firsthand, I got a ton of attention from the non-white men when I was at my biggest! I still get a fair share of attention from them, which is great since they're my preference anyway.

But who cares? Everyone needs love/attention, whether they're big or small, and I think the different preferences keep everyone happy in the end. As my grandmother used to say, "Every earring has a match!"

Old 06-30-2012, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
white people think anything over a size 4 is fat
LOL... so true.

The black man I was dating recently said I was almost TOO small, which I would never ever hear from a white man. And when I said I'm still trying to lose more weight, his response was "Don't lose too much if you like black men, since you're already a bit below our preferred range." Obviously he doesn't speak for every non-white man, but it does generally seem to be the case.

Old 06-30-2012, 10:41 PM

All of that being said, I do agree that people (male or female) should dress for their body type. I wouldn't be caught dead in spandex, crop tops, micro-minis, etc, and always try to wear flattering clothing. That doesn't mean you/we have to wear BIG clothes, as an overly baggy fit can actually make you look heavier... just appropriately fitted, meaning not too tight OR too loose. Fabrics also make a difference, as some are more "forgiving" than others.

Old 06-30-2012, 10:47 PM

943 posts, read 1,844,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Yes it is. Size 10 is thin for taller women.
really I am 5'10 and 120 and you can fit two of me in a ten ...lol

Old 06-30-2012, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOne View Post
You act like no woman without a six pack can wear tight fitting clothing. To be honest, I don't know many that have a six pack. The ones who don't look just as good in some nice fitting clothes. Maybe you prefer the over 50 crowd to get a short lessie hair cut and wear granny panties with baby blue slacks and white nurse shoes. Not me, I like to see them at least TRY to look sexy.

I was posting to a women who mentioned LITTLE GIRLS who look silly with big enomous stomachs and mommy daddy allowing to show off there pot belly kids. It GROSS.

Im in healthy shape and my body is my temple I eat well and very chic and stylish and can wear a bikini and do. But if i had a big stomach i would do something about besides show it off because big belly broads do not turn men on...... there is one thing to look sexy if you have the body. is another if you don't have it dont flaunt the fat.

belly fat is a danger to your health and even more so to young'ins

shake those honey hips to the gym and WORK ITTTTTTTT SNAP

omg my bf was telling me he saw a adult film with to fatties with large stomachs lol ROFLAO they could not do the deed lol too much padding in the way lol

Last edited by =Lavender=; 06-30-2012 at 11:07 PM..

Old 06-30-2012, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
All of that being said, I do agree that people (male or female) should dress for their body type. I wouldn't be caught dead in spandex, crop tops, micro-minis, etc, and always try to wear flattering clothing. That doesn't mean you/we have to wear BIG clothes, as an overly baggy fit can actually make you look heavier... just appropriately fitted, meaning not too tight OR too loose. Fabrics also make a difference, as some are more "forgiving" than others.
some people who wear bigger clothe or loose clothes make them look bigger an worse.

Just find the fit thats all if you have a 45 inch waist do not put a pair of 40 inch pants an and let the muffin hang over get a propper fit. were a top that is NOT FITTING to the skin but one that fits your size and camafloge s

Old 06-30-2012, 11:16 PM

Also you got women who are over weight that the vay jay area looks like a bing bong a fat private should not be showed off like that.....

Old 06-30-2012, 11:22 PM

811 posts, read 550,646 times
Completely agree. It's summertime up here in NYC and the saying "If you got it, flaunt it" is coming into people's minds. Too bad the ones who don't got it are the ones flaunting. I see these girls with fat sagging lower than these negroes pants on the trains wearing "Pink" and the like.

It's disgusting. Men are no different, wearing wife beaters with their bellies out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty