Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 07:26 AM

41,938 posts, read 75,137,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
I dont know why so many people think its skanky.
Because it's underwear. It belongs under clothes. And I don't want to see anyone's underwear (except my spouse's) no matter how attractive they are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2008, 08:24 AM

3,414 posts, read 7,141,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
Because they can't pull it off themselves. Its called jealousy. Really, how many of these whale tails does one actually see in a week? I see WAY more belly fat hanging out than I ever see whale tails. But DaBeez, lets not be ageist. Sexy is as sexy does. There are some very sexy 50 year olds that would look just fine sporting a tail.

H
I think you're right about the jealousy. I know I get jealous but instead of hating on the girl I run to the gym. I'm trying to be one of those sexy 50 year olds who look good sporting a tail!

Old 11-03-2008, 08:30 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,943,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laysayfair View Post
I think you're right about the jealousy. I know I get jealous but instead of hating on the girl I run to the gym. I'm trying to be one of those sexy 50 year olds who look good sporting a tail!
Rep points to you for this post. There are some really good looking 50 year olds that I see at my gym.

Lisa Rinna who is actually 45 years old has a better body and many 20 year olds and its due to her eating right practicing yoga and working out. She would look good with the thong thing.

Old 11-03-2008, 09:04 AM

1,364 posts, read 4,145,379 times
It depends. If the girl is already half naked, and is clearly wearing the rest of her clothes too small just to expose the thong, then skanky all the way. However, sometimes you put on pants and don't realize just how much exposure occurs when leaning over and it peeks out. That can be sexy. Especially if she's in shape. At least my husband thinks so!

Old 11-03-2008, 06:27 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,023,591 times
Skanky. I mean really, can you guys see me all dressed up in a very polished looking suit and nice heels (I work in a law firm) with my THONG hangin' out???

Old 11-03-2008, 06:28 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,023,591 times
Quote:
Rep points to you for this post. There are some really good looking 50 year olds that I see at my gym.

Lisa Rinna who is actually 45 years old has a better body and many 20 year olds and its due to her eating right practicing yoga and working out. She would look good with the thong thing.
Somehow, when I think of Lisa Rinna, I can't think about her faboo body, all I can think about are those damn LIPS!!!!!!

Old 11-03-2008, 07:36 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,600,553 times
Quote:
I dont know why so many people think its skanky. If she's young, fit, attractive I say why not.

I wonder how many of you who hate it are NOT young, fit and attractive. Think maybe thats why you dont like to see it?

It could be how we look at things that makes us think something is either attractive or skanky. As a rather young male, when I see (again) young, attractive, fit, fashionable non smoking 20+ year old females with a bit of thong hanging out, I usually find it sexy. If you're an aging female who could stand to lose a few pounds or have spent too many years hanging out in the sun to where your skin is sort of dried and leathery and not very youthful in appearance, or if you have children (daughters) who are entering the age of those who show their thongs, then I can totally understand why you would find it so unappealing.
LOL! I love your posts DaBeez, although I'm not into the thong hanging out thing, I really don't care what women do. I just don't want my daughter doing it!

This pic is just for you! This is more along the lines of what I see wearing the poking thong

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)

Old 11-03-2008, 08:28 PM

1,357 posts, read 5,863,771 times
Depends on the woman and the rest of it. Blatantly hanging out on purpose, skanky. Peeking out accidentally on a hot girl = secksy!!

Old 11-03-2008, 08:53 PM

1,364 posts, read 4,145,379 times
Damn, that's a great thong. Where can I get that?

Old 11-03-2008, 10:39 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,569,084 times
MonaLisa....yuk, what a horrible picture......I have seen this at a local Wally world a few times. Guess the gals think they look appealing. NOT!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty