Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 11:45 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,262,240 times

Advertisements

Then the whole world can tell you what YOU look like to them...

Any takers? Huh?

How about all the supermodels that were barfing in the old lady thread.
I want snapshots people!

scared?

No sauce for the goose and and gander type deal?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2008, 12:06 PM

8,323 posts, read 15,169,951 times
Umm.. there's a few pictures of me in my Nekocon 2008 album. Feel free to cross examine me as much as you want.

Oh, the only makeup I wore for any of those was my pink and blue eyeshadow with black liner under the eye. No mascara, no concealer, foundation, blush, or anything else.

Please also feel free to joke my handiwork in making all of the costumes shown. That's fashion, ya know?

Last edited by gallowsCalibrator; 11-18-2008 at 12:20 PM..

Old 11-18-2008, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuharai View Post
Umm.. there's a few pictures of me in my Nekocon 2008 album. Feel free to cross examine me as much as you want.

Oh, the only makeup I wore for any of those was my pink and blue eyeshadow with black liner under the eye. No mascara, no concealer, foundation, blush, or anything else.
I'll wait for the"sisters in barf "to be with you...

Come on people....Say something? Real person here offereing herslf up on a platter.
Dont tell me you found your soul since that last thread.

Old 11-18-2008, 01:04 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,400,337 times
My pics are in my profile, but for the most part, I'm not one to criticize people on their physical features/characteristics. (Although I do question why some women would want huge implants...but that's related to my own suffering. ) I was teased growing up, so I know what it feels like to be on the receiving end.

Old 11-18-2008, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
My pics are in my profile, but for the most part, I'm not one to criticize people on their physical features/characteristics. (Although I do question why some women would want huge implants...but that's related to my own suffering. ) I was teased growing up, so I know what it feels like to be on the receiving end.

I had to say it because its beyond true. You hair is beautiful. So glossy and healthy!

Old 11-18-2008, 01:17 PM

Quote:
I think you look mighty comfy in your body. *nod nod* To a point, I still don't understand the want of some people to become super busty. I don't exactly like my own as it looks unnatural in something that is form-fitting.

I, too, was teased growing up. Mainly because of my glasses ((normally wear contacts now, though)), height (or lack thereof), and the moles on my face. If you don't mind me asking, why were you teased?

Quote:
I had to say it because its beyond true. You hair is beautiful. So glossy and healthy!
Yes, her hair is absolutely gorgeous. Makes me jealous.

Old 11-18-2008, 01:38 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,122,758 times
Pics in my profile too.

Old 11-18-2008, 01:55 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,400,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post

Quote:
Yes, her hair is absolutely gorgeous. Makes me jealous.
Thanks girls! My hair is glossy and shiny because I pay for it. LOL. I get the Japanese Straightening/Thermal Reconditioning done. My hair is super curly and even though I love it curly, it's just too time consuming with two little ones.

Quote:
I, too, was teased growing up. Mainly because of my glasses ((normally wear contacts now, though)), height (or lack thereof), and the moles on my face. If you don't mind me asking, why were you teased?
I think most of it was related to my height and I guess some it was related to me being a quiet geek. I was called "Baboon" a lot. To this day, I have no clue how the heck that name came about. Again, I'm assuming it's because I was tall.

Funny you were teased about wearing glasses. I used to buy fake ones and wear them b/c I liked the way they looked!!!

I have a birthmark on my face as well. I used to hear "You've got dirt on your face." (people weren't telling me b/c they were being nice or cared.) I received fewer of those comments b/c it's not really obvious, especially if I have makeup on.

Old 11-18-2008, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Thanks girls! My hair is glossy and shiny because I pay for it. LOL. I get the Japanese Straightening/Thermal Reconditioning done. My hair is super curly and even though I love it curly, it's just too time consuming with two little ones.
I have hair that is mainly straight, but waves and curls once it goes past the shoulders. I'd also love to compliment the color of your hair. ((I decided to have fun, hence the pink streaks))

Quote:
I think most of it was related to my height and I guess some it was related to me being a quiet geek. I was called "Baboon" a lot. To this day, I have no clue how the heck that name came about. Again, I'm assuming it's because I was tall.

Funny you were teased about wearing glasses. I used to buy fake ones and wear them b/c I liked the way they looked!!!

I have a birthmark on my face as well. I used to hear "You've got dirt on your face." (people weren't telling me b/c they were being nice or cared.) I received fewer of those comments b/c it's not really obvious, especially if I have makeup on.
That's ok, you've got a foot on me! I was "Shrimp." Typical short person nick name...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1
Pics in my profile too.
Umm.. umm.. I dunno. I think you look great. The color of your eyes is outstanding. ((I hate mine because they change so often))

So far we've got two beauties and one (me) that is so far untouched. I think we're doing good.

Old 11-18-2008, 02:55 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,394,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
Then the whole world can tell you what YOU look like to them...

Any takers? Huh?

How about all the supermodels that were barfing in the old lady thread.
I want snapshots people!

scared?

No sauce for the goose and and gander type deal?

You can find plenty of pictures in my story:

//www.city-data.com/forum/tenne...tennessee.html

This is who I am and I am very confident. If you don't like me then that's your business. When I was younger I cared more what people thought. Now I am who I am. As long as people are comfortable with themselves that's all that matters.

Lisa
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty