Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 08:47 PM

37,611 posts, read 45,988,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeybee View Post
I have sungladluar placement there on top of the breast tissue . You heal faster then if you get Subpectral this placement is placed under the pecs and they have to cut the pecs to make the pockets so it is more painful and takes alittle longer to heal .
No, they do not cut the muscle. In fact, sib-muscular is THE most preferred method, and one of the reasons is that the healing time is usually faster.
OP, please do your own research.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeybee View Post
It is also not true that if you loose weight they will shrink this is not true as I ask my Dr. about that he let me know that the implants do not shrink . If anything they would look larger if I lost weight
Why would anyone think that the implant would shrink?? If you lose weight, you will also lose breast tissue, and no implant will change that. Your implant could possibly become more visible, depending upon the method and how large the implant is, but your breast will certainly NOT appear larger, if you lose weight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2008, 07:59 AM

8,323 posts, read 15,168,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
32 D does hurt your back. It hurts mine anyway.
Mine are mostly tissue and not fat.
My gram had arth. problems in her back from her size.
Was your gram a 32? Having a small body with the volume can make for a problem.
My waist is only 25 -26 so there is not much back to support a 32D(DD)
Just from your picture you look bigger than 110 and you are only 21...Wait till 25 and return with whats happening to the back. :P
Well, my grandmother was a 34F.

Pictures are very deceiving on my weight because I am extremely top heavy. Don't know which pics you are looking at because none of my pictures actually show my body frame for what it is. It's called being ashamed of one's body and/or hiding it for a reason ((Another topic, indeed))

As for the comparison, the OP got about 3-inches in height over me.. and yes, I'm a little more than 110, but not by much. ((The boobs probably make the difference)). Heck, my waist is only 27-inches!

I've been *over* a "D" cup since I was 13 - 8 years ago. For me, my 32G's don't hurt at all. But I'll be sure to get back to you at 25 and let you know how things are going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
Before puberty part two I went to see someone and the plastics guy told me not to go larger than a c. Was a b at the time. It can affect the "natural appearance" of it to go up too many cup sizes at once.
A 32B is like a 34A so to go from a 34A to a 34C you are going to be pushing it with the way it looks. Depending on the persons upper body fat and structure it can look bad. I think the ones that look the best are the ones that are not too much bigger than what you have. If you want to go bigger than a cup from your natural you should just get a push up bra.

I turned the option down after looking at the risks. I thought it was a waste of time and money for a brand new hassle. And I was right....as my own grew in.
And you mentioned the 34C - which I've always considered to be the "magic size" for cute bras and proper-fitting shirts. This would be equivalent in volume to the 32D that the OP wants.

I mean, I wouldn't recommend getting them G's or something massive, as they are a pain when Aunt Flow comes to town, not to mention it's hard to find clothes that don't look like tents at the mid-section.

A "D" cup on the OP would probably just a little big depending upon her frame and distribution of weight. A picture or two would probaby help. Another suggestion I would give to anybody who wants a bigger chest would be to buy a bra in that size and put in on. Stuff it with whatever and put a shirt on.

See how that size would look on you.

((Hopefully they design a method for boob exchange or donation in the near future. I would happily donate half of these!))

Old 11-24-2008, 01:55 PM

8,411 posts, read 39,260,210 times
The thing with the 32 size is that your shoulders are swimming in shirts where your girls are not.
Subtract 15 lbs for the = body weight that you would have to be (about or so) and its probably even less than that because of your ladies. I would subtract at least 10 more lbs for that leaving you at 85 lbs. Dont you think that would look a bit much to be 85 pounds and D cups? I think the victoria B. compare was a good post on that. She looks so much better posh spice sized.

Ive worn quite a few sizes. I think the 34 B/C is the perfect size to avoid annoying "this doesnt fit" problems.

I think anyone considering perm. alterations like that should wear the size and shop for it before making the commitment.

If your back ever hurts from big ones health insurance covers the reduction. So I do think that really points to the fact of an extreme potential hazard.

Old 11-24-2008, 06:57 PM

99 posts, read 504,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
No, they do not cut the muscle. In fact, sib-muscular is THE most preferred method, and one of the reasons is that the healing time is usually faster.
OP, please do your own research.
I went back and reread on placements they don't cut the pecs your right :O) here's link on placement Breast Implant Placement FAQ | BreastImplants4You.com Now I want to ask you do you have implants ? because there is no sib- muscular placement . That I found anywhere .

Why would anyone think that the implant would shrink?? If you lose weight, you will also lose breast tissue, and no implant will change that. Your implant could possibly become more visible, depending upon the method and how large the implant is, but your breast will certainly NOT appear larger, if you lose weight.
You would be surpised what people would think or ask As far as for me YES!!!!! mine would look larger if I lost weight as I'm all implant I had very little breast tissue to start and I carry very large implants my breast tissue I did have has become one with my implant
I have Mod+ 1000cc on each side but because I am a larger frame women with a wide chest wall I carry them very well

Old 11-24-2008, 07:00 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,142,025 times
How long is the recovery time for breast implants, usually?

Old 11-24-2008, 07:05 PM

99 posts, read 504,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
How long is the recovery time for breast implants, usually?
Depends what kind of placement you get but around 3 weeks to be feeling better and my PS says it takes 1 full yr. to be compleatly healed and see your end results

Old 11-24-2008, 07:42 PM

1,367 posts, read 5,740,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabumom07 View Post
Silly question perhaps, but for those who just want a bit more up top, can fat be harvested from , say a plump thigh or post- childbearing tummy? Not for me, of course, but for other women who have lost a bit of volume due to breastfeeding and want to look a bit fuller.

Alright, fine, its for me. Do any of you savvy women or women in progress know if this fat harvesting stuff is ever used for the breasts as it is for the booty? They can't take a mililiter from my ba-donk-a-donk, now that my round bum is finally in style.
I actually just heard something about them doing trials for that in another country. Japan, maybe?? I think it is in the early stages though.

Old 11-28-2008, 10:40 AM

562 posts, read 2,403,290 times
Thank you DNaomi, it seems like a good option for those who just want a little more. Doesn't nearly every woman dream of moving a bit of unnecessary fat up to her busom?

Old 08-30-2011, 11:20 PM

1 posts, read 4,961 times
I am 5'4" and 110lbs, and getting ready to have mine done. I am debating on size too!! I am a nurse and been to many consults and have decided I am probably going to stay in the full c range! Hope that helps. I have also had three children and was a double d while pregnant, and always a c before nursing three baby's . The doctor recommended going somewhere in the full c small d range to fill out any excess skin!! Do what feels right to you!

Old 08-31-2011, 06:52 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,717,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runnergirl81 View Post
I am 5'4" and 110lbs, and getting ready to have mine done. I am debating on size too!! I am a nurse and been to many consults and have decided I am probably going to stay in the full c range! Hope that helps. I have also had three children and was a double d while pregnant, and always a c before nursing three baby's . The doctor recommended going somewhere in the full c small d range to fill out any excess skin!! Do what feels right to you!
Breast implants after three kids?? Is there a self-esteem problem
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty