Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2009, 09:06 PM

1,091 posts, read 3,592,940 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richmonder27 View Post
No, Im not a troll. Im just very confused by people's answers

How about on video? How old do I look?

Heres a recent vid of me:

YouTube - Vinyl Is King ! (you need FF to get to me)

YouTube - Live From The Best Western !
You do look younger in those videos.
You have very nice skin, and youthful (and I'm gonna be totally honest here: slightly effeminate) facial expressions and mannerisms. Can't comment on your voice, because my computer doesn't have audio.
The glasses are a nice touch. You should wear them all the time.

To be perfectly honest, you are not particularly photogenic; the still photos don't do you any justice; you look better on video- and no doubt in real life- than you do in the still photos.

But either way, you're just a regular guy. Why this huge fuss about being old, looking old, etc?
Why do you care what a bunch of strangers on the internet think about your appearance?
You've already said your friends and coworkers in real life think you look young.
You should stop expending energy on this thread. It's become quite negative, and at this point most people are not going to be inclined to say anything nice, regardless of what the truth may be.

Old 05-24-2009, 09:12 PM

16,806 posts, read 39,950,586 times
The Uncle Rico hair needs to go...

Old 05-24-2009, 09:13 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,064,596 times
I got it!

Remember in Papillon when Steve McQueen (Papillon) is locked up for a final time in solitary? He then sticks out his head out of his jail cell for lice inspection and looks down to the guy next to him and says..."how do I look?" The other guy takes a look at his ghastly mug and says..."You look fine to me."

Kinda like Steve McQueen as Papillon, only younger...oh yeah, and with better skin.

Old 05-24-2009, 09:13 PM

1,192 posts, read 3,696,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane72 View Post
You do look younger in those videos.
You have very nice skin, and youthful (and I'm gonna be totally honest here: slightly effeminate) facial expressions and mannerisms. Can't comment on your voice, because my computer doesn't have audio.
The glasses are a nice touch. You should wear them all the time.

To be perfectly honest, you are not particularly photogenic; the still photos don't do you any justice; you look better on video- and no doubt in real life- than you do in the still photos.

But either way, you're just a regular guy. Why this huge fuss about being old, looking old, etc?
Why do you care what a bunch of strangers on the internet think about your appearance?
You've already said your friends and coworkers in real life think you look young.
You should stop expending energy on this thread. It's become quite negative, and at this point most people are not going to be inclined to say anything nice, regardless of what the truth may be.
I agree. I will have to get some better still photos. I wonder why I look so much older in pictures?

None of my photos are studio, except for a few of the cowboy ones.

But you know most celebs have their pics airbrushed and such.

As far as being effeminate? I really dont understand that. I mean, Im just not a macho kind of guy. Im a musician and a poet. I guess people have an idea of what being masculine is. To me I go against the norm. If people think Im gay, then thats really their problem, not mine. It doesnt bother me, though.

I dont know why I decided to ask about my age. Stroking the Ego, I reckon.

Old 05-24-2009, 09:16 PM

1,364 posts, read 4,147,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IonRedline08 View Post
Honestly, I was going to so you looked like Armando Montelongos's gay older brother
This is the most accurate description yet!

Seriously, Brad Pitt is what, mid to late 40s or early 50s. He is still one of the hottest guys out there. Somehow, I don't think he cares that he doesn't look like he did when he was 20 because HE ISN'T 20!!! There's nothing wrong with being 30 and looking 30, as long as you look like the best 30 year old you can.

Old 05-24-2009, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anadyr21 View Post
This is the most accurate description yet!

Seriously, Brad Pitt is what, mid to late 40s or early 50s. He is still one of the hottest guys out there. Somehow, I don't think he cares that he doesn't look like he did when he was 20 because HE ISN'T 20!!! There's nothing wrong with being 30 and looking 30, as long as you look like the best 30 year old you can.
No way !!! I dont look like that guy. And not gay !

I dont understand you people at all. I look more like Tom Welling or Ewan McGregor. Only YOUNGER.

Old 05-24-2009, 09:28 PM

1,364 posts, read 4,147,528 times
Quote:
No way !!! I dont look like that guy. And not gay !

I dont understand you people at all. I look more like Tom Welling or Ewan McGregor. Only YOUNGER.
TOM WELLING!?!?!?! Bwahahaha!!!!!

Old 05-24-2009, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anadyr21 View Post
TOM WELLING!?!?!?! Bwahahaha!!!!!
If I lost some more weight yes.

Look here:

Rat Pack Meade photo - Meade Skelton photos at pbase.com

Old 05-24-2009, 09:41 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,176,155 times
Quote:
Those photos are 7 years older. I was thinner for awhile but gained a lot of weight back. I got up to 300 lbs. Now I am 240 lbs. I hope to lose 40 more . Then Ill be young and pretty again ! (in a very masculine , manly way of course!)
What straight (heterosexual) male wants to be PRETTY? And what do you mean by becoming "young and pretty again"? Are you wishing that you could look like you did when you were 16? Or 12? WTF is up with you?

Stop staring into the mirror. Stop taking self portraits. Stop wishing to be young and pretty. You need a head shrink STAT!!!

BTW have you ever tried dressing up in drag? Jesse69 can give you some tips on that.

Old 05-24-2009, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
What straight (heterosexual) male wants to be PRETTY? And what do you mean by becoming "young and pretty again"? Are you wishing that you could look like you did when you were 16? Or 12? WTF is up with you?

Stop staring into the mirror. Stop taking self portraits. Stop wishing to be young and pretty. You need a head shrink STAT!!!

BTW have you ever tried dressing up in drag? Jesse69 can give you some tips on that.
I was making a joke! BTW, 30 is pretty young anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty