Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2009, 11:26 PM

3,387 posts, read 6,627,520 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post

<snip>
Are you good enough for American Idol? And also sadly there are many talented musicians and actors that never got their big break,
<snip>
He's too old for AI. The age for AI is 16-28.

Old 05-24-2009, 11:44 PM

5,501 posts, read 22,448,141 times
And I thought posting a thread about my eye twitch was self-indulgent. Sheesh!

Old 05-25-2009, 01:09 AM

1,192 posts, read 3,695,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
The teenagers are telling you what you want to hear ... it's called super suck up. Apparently people on CD are not stroking you by offering their honest opinion on the questions you asked. Cows may come and cows may go but the bull at the Smoothie Shop goes on and on.

Do you have six pack abs like Matthew McConaughey .. he will be 40 years old this year and he definitely doesn't look his age.

Why is this so important to you .... that is your opinion ... ok you look ... how old do you want me to type?

I really think you need to consider seeing a counselor because each year ... it's not going to get any easier ... you live and you die and in between you get older and older if you are fortunate enough to age and don't just die ... and as people walk by your casket they say ... oh doesn't he look so good ... he looks so young.

You look your age and definitely couldn't pass for a teenager. You are a nice looking guy in his 30's why can't you accept that and enjoy it because in the blink of an eye you will be 50 and wondering where did it go.
Why would kids want to do that? You think teenagers do that? They're nothing lke adults . Teenagers are usually BRUTUALLY HONEST! Esp when it comes to how old someone looks. They think 25 is old !

I could pass for a teenager. Maybe the pics just dont show it. I have been on casting calls and they think I look teenager or young adult.

I am not old looking. When Im 50 Ill probably even out and look 30 something.

Old 05-25-2009, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav Scout wife View Post
He's too old for AI. The age for AI is 16-28.
Thanks for pointing that out. I dont care about that stupid show. I could easily go on America's Got Talent.

Old 05-25-2009, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav Scout wife View Post
Not even close hun, sorry.

In this pic from 2004, you look late 30's.

We Talk In Circles Vid Cap photo - Meade Skelton photos at pbase.com

In the B&W "derby hat" photo, you look like Belushi from "The Blues Brothers".

Even in the photos that are a few years old, you look older than your age, EMBRACE IT!!!

Sorry I am NOT fueling your self absorbed narcissism, but you do not look younger than you are, you look your age or a bit older.

I don't know where you are from, but you don't look like a college kid, you look your age, no matter what the kiddies at the smoothie shop tell you.

Also, curious question; why in most of the pics on that site, are you dressed like a movie cowboy from the 30's and 40's?
I do not look older than my age. Sorry, but you might. I look much younger. Especially on video.

You havent seen me in person!! The pictures do not do me justice at all.

I do not look like Belushi. You are very mean person. Why dont you just paint a sign telling me too ugly/old to live

ITS NOT JUST KIDS at the Smoothie Shop. I get carded everywhere. I dont even drink, but I bought drinks for friends. The person thought it was a fake ID ! They could not believe I was 30.

I always have looked younger.

YOU HAVE WEIGHT PREDJUDICE ! YOU KEEP SAYING I LOOK OLDER BECAUSE IM NOT THIN !

Old 05-25-2009, 01:18 AM

BTW- Thanks a lot to everyone. You all made me feel so good. Its nice to know I look sooooooo OLD and ugly and fat and worthless and YOU ALL ARE so much younger . And I dont have a GF because I look like a drag queen and act like Nathan Lane

ILL SLEEP SO MUCH BETTER TONIGHT knowing all of this.

Old 05-25-2009, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Gosh, the happiest and most successful people in this world are content with who they are. And if you only acted your age, instead of wishing to be 19, you'd have much better luck finding and keeping a girlfriend. After all, if you are so focused on being 19 but are really 30 years old, what kind of woman are you going to attract? A 19 year old? And a woman that is closer to your age is going to be very turned off by your immature behaviour.

And even though you have your heart set on being a successful musician or stage actor, there are tons of other talent people competing against you. Are you good enough for American Idol? And also sadly there are many talented musicians and actors that never got their big break, and at the age of 50 and even 60 years old, are still working menial jobs and without enough savings to retire on. You really need a Plan B that makes decent money in case you never get your big break. And 15 minutes of fame isn't enough to pay for much.

Also at your age, while you aren't old, the women you date will be looking for a guy to marry and have kids with. And how can you afford to support a family on the wages you are paid now? How much do you get paid to make smoothies?

Just 11 years ago I was 19. YOu act as if I am middle aged. Also, I look nothing like Nathan Lane!

I look more like a younger version of Ewan McGregor or Brandon Routh.

Old 05-25-2009, 03:25 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,826,734 times
Default I'm Jealous!

You look a year older than you did last year, and I don't!

You may not look 35...but you sure as heck don't look 20!
Next year your going to flip out totally when you turn 31!
And the years are going to come and go faster and faster from here on out.
Thanks for cutting your hair. Quite the improvement. Now...if you'll just send me your clothes, I'll donate them to a museum.

Last edited by Rance; 05-25-2009 at 04:54 AM..

Old 05-25-2009, 05:24 AM

403 posts, read 1,190,203 times
I'm sorry dude but you look 30. Actually you look a little older than 30. You may not want to accept this fact but it is what it is.

Old 05-25-2009, 07:11 AM

2,203 posts, read 5,084,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
You look a year older than you did last year, and I don't!

You may not look 35...but you sure as heck don't look 20!
Next year your going to flip out totally when you turn 31!
And the years are going to come and go faster and faster from here on out.
Thanks for cutting your hair. Quite the improvement. Now...if you'll just send me your clothes, I'll donate them to a museum.
Sadly....this is the truth.
Seems like just yesterday I was 20 myself.
Best thing to do is get over it, get over yourself...you are wasting your life worrying about this junk.
Stop putting so much focus on yourself, and maybe you'll find someone who can tolerate you long enough to form a relationship.
It may be in your best interest to seek out the help of a therapist.
No one should be this obsessed with themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty