Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2009, 03:46 PM

1,192 posts, read 3,693,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav Scout wife View Post
Probably, but that is because you ARE younger than I am. I will be 33 in a few months, but I know I am in my 30's; and don't have a desire to relive my youth, lol.

I only brought up your weight, after you did. You made the statement that you are in perfect health; but you aren't cause of the weight. Being able to life 100lbs is not a huge feat for a guy of your size. (I mean height/build, not weight)

Anyway, I knew you would eventually ask for others to show their pics, so here ya go. This was last summer.(the time stamp is messed up on my camera, BTW; I know it was last year, since I only had pink hair last year, lol!) If I look older than 32 oh well, if I look younger oh well; I only care about looking and feeling like ME; no matter WHAT the age.
Okay, you win. You look great

But you seem like a very judgemental person. And I dont see how a normal person would think 30s is middle aged. And how people are dropping like flies by 70. This is 2009.

And YES, you can be healthy and overweight. There are thin people that are not healthy.

But anyways, I give up. Nobody thinks I look good anyway. Probably why my last GF dumped me too.

Old 05-24-2009, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skbs View Post
Listen, sorry, but you have to look at this seriously. I think we all thought you were joking at first. I know I did. A lot of people make posts as jokes to get a raz sometimes or just to because they have nothing better to do.... You just are so worked up.... but you have to remember YOU posted this... you put your picture on here.... and ASKED everyone what they thought... the truth sometimes hurts.... but in the pictures you posted.... the ones YOU selected for us to view... You look your age. You cannot be upset at the posters on here who are telling you you look 30. You are insisting you look younger and maybe in "Real Life" you do.... maybe.... but getting into fights on CD makes it look like this Thread is a JOKE.... sorry, but it does..... just food for thought...
But its NOT truth. Its opinion. And people on here are not being honest.
I look a lot younger than 30.

Old 05-24-2009, 03:49 PM

5,384 posts, read 10,865,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richmonder27 View Post
But its NOT truth. Its opinion. And people on here are not being honest.
I look a lot younger than 30.
Well, they are being HONEST with their opinions then... how is that

Old 05-24-2009, 03:50 PM

2,203 posts, read 5,082,946 times
Quote:
Okay, you win. You look great

But you seem like a very judgemental person. And I dont see how a normal person would think 30s is middle aged. And how people are dropping like flies by 70. This is 2009.

And YES, you can be healthy and overweight. There are thin people that are not healthy.

But anyways, I give up. Nobody thinks I look good anyway. Probably why my last GF dumped me too.
....that, and because you really HAVE to have the last word.
Anyone ever tell you that?
Stop fishing for compliments and live your life!!

Old 05-24-2009, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Well, they are being HONEST with their opinions then... how is that
How do we know that?

Old 05-24-2009, 04:00 PM

Quote:
How do we know that?

Oh jeepers.... if you were only goingto believe you looked a certain age then why did you go to the trouble of starting this thread? Why waste all of this time and energy? Why belittle yourself like this? I don't get it...

Old 05-24-2009, 04:12 PM

Quote:

Oh jeepers.... if you were only goingto believe you looked a certain age then why did you go to the trouble of starting this thread? Why waste all of this time and energy? Why belittle yourself like this? I don't get it...
Its not just me. Its people I meet everywhere comment on how young I look. And then I suppose you would just say they are trying to flatter me. For what? I dont have any money. They have nothing to gain from it. These are random people.

Not family members. People I work with, when I do interviews, TV people, etc.

I went on a casting call recently and the Casting Agents had me read for a teenager part, and they couldnt believe I was 30 ! They kept saying I must have had good Genes. Why would casting agents want someone who looks too old for the part?

I was set to read for the older part.

Old 05-24-2009, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Its not just me. Its people I meet everywhere comment on how young I look. And then I suppose you would just say they are trying to flatter me. For what? I dont have any money. They have nothing to gain from it. These are random people.

Not family members. People I work with, when I do interviews, TV people, etc.

I went on a casting call recently and the Casting Agents had me read for a teenager part, and they couldnt believe I was 30 ! They kept saying I must have had good Genes. Why would casting agents want someone who looks too old for the part?

I was set to read for the older part.
This really is my last post.... it is just getting old... maybe it was just the photos you chose.... maybe "real life" is different.... but:

just do yourself a favor....read through this entire thread..... and see the pattern... that is all... and remember that you were the one who asked for others opinions.... good luck to you....

Old 05-24-2009, 04:24 PM

Quote:
This really is my last post.... it is just getting old... maybe it was just the photos you chose.... maybe "real life" is different.... but:

just do yourself a favor....read through this entire thread..... and see the pattern... that is all... and remember that you were the one who asked for others opinions.... good luck to you....
Fine. Ill go by the in person opinions. They count more.

And 30s is not middle aged. .

Old 05-24-2009, 04:56 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,159,728 times
uh huh......can we all say.............troll or...........former member?????
Quote:
I am starting to wonder if you are......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty