Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2009, 04:45 PM

2,296 posts, read 6,284,688 times

Advertisements

FaceMaster.com - Home

I just found this neat product that Suzanne Somers promotes. Looks interesting & thought I would share it with the board. I am thinking about getting it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2009, 12:19 PM

Suzanne says the FaceMaster gives the same results as the Tracie Martyn facials that celebs get.

I haven't been so excited about anything in a long time.

Tracie Martyn The First all Natural Anti-Aging Skincare line with Organic Ingredients

The rescuplting part of her facial is mostly due to the electrical current portion probably.

Last edited by lemon&lime; 03-09-2009 at 12:58 PM..

Old 03-12-2009, 12:29 PM

I wish someone knew something about this! I just found another device like it called NuFace. It is a lot more expensive-- $325 compared to the Suzanne's FaceMaster which is $125. People this is the wave of the future in terms of do it yourself beauty. I've been surfing online and it seems like a lot of the major cities have spas that offer microcurrent facials. Everything I've read over the last few days indicates to me that it is the real deal and not just a bunch of hype.
NuFace® System - NuFace - Shop Online - NuFace (http://www.mynuface.com/shop-online/nuface/nuface-kit.html/ - broken link)
:: Review :: Big RAVE: Nuface! Need a Xmas present idea?

I'm 38 and though I'm not seriously wrinkled the "you look so young" comments have dropped off lately. I don't have money the Botox and the more I read about this the less I think that is the long term solution.

Old 03-12-2009, 05:41 PM

5,404 posts, read 15,994,442 times
If you want to give Suzanne money, then buy her product! You can bet that this is NOT the reason she looks like she does!
It's hype---bet on it!

Old 03-13-2009, 10:58 AM

Actually I am leaning towards NuFace. Microcurrent facials aren't hype. They're huge in Europe and are becoming popular in spas all over the country. Many celebs rely on them for big events. Turns out there are a lot of these microcurrent devices on the market.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum...1230&start=100

There are tons of threads about them on the website Essential DaySpa.

On the HSN there are tons of good reviews for Suzanne's FaceMaster. Microcurrent really is one of her big secrets. After a little preliminary research I think the NuFace product is probably better. So they will get my $$ instead.

Old 06-19-2009, 06:39 PM

2 posts, read 49,705 times
I bought the FaceMaster. I used it for 6 weeks, every day of the week. The only thing I got out of it, was that my skin "felt" tight, like when you let soap dry on your skin. My face did NOT look any different after 6 weeks. Also, I watched a show on a medical channel that has documentaries, and they were talking about good cosmetic surgery and bad cosmetic surgery. It showed Suzanne Somers as one of the bad cosmetic surgery patients, stating that her cheek implants were too high, her lips were injected too much, and that her face was botoxed too much. I RETURNED MY FACEMASTER, NEEDLESS TO SAY.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty