U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 04:01 PM

11,091 posts, read 13,426,635 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
I agree. I think the site of anyone's underwear is nasty. It's hard for us women who wear low-rise jeans to prevent this from happening, though
I agree about the underwear thing being nasty....Everytime I see some chick with her thong showing I have an almost OVERPOWERING urge to give her a wedgie and then say "That's what you get for being a dumb ass and leaving yourself open"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2009, 04:18 PM

5,258 posts, read 8,159,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
I agree about the underwear thing being nasty....Everytime I see some chick with her thong showing I have an almost OVERPOWERING urge to give her a wedgie and then say "That's what you get for being a dumb ass and leaving yourself open"
Ha ha. I have no idea why someone would want to flash something so dirty and nasty.

Old 07-09-2009, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
Ha ha. I have no idea why someone would want to flash something so dirty and nasty.
Me either....I probably find things sexy about a woman WAY more than most do,but even a guy like me can't get into that whole "butt floss" thing.Eww.

*where's my "ICK" emoticon?

Old 07-09-2009, 04:55 PM

337 posts, read 708,711 times
At least Pamela Anderson wore panties...

Old 07-09-2009, 04:59 PM

28,905 posts, read 47,644,950 times
All of it, come 10:30 tonight in the basement playroom, after all the kids are in bed.

Old 07-09-2009, 05:29 PM

2,190 posts, read 7,034,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
when I'm in public I like my woman to show less skin because it attracts less attention.
Exactly...All females should wear less in unison so it becomes the norms and never attracts more attention

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Seeing a thong, on an attractive person is very hot...See someone give 'em a wedgie is even more hot!

Old 07-09-2009, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJagMan View Post
Exactly...All females should wear less in unison so it becomes the norms and never attracts more attention

Seeing a thong, on an attractive person is very hot...See someone give 'em a wedgie is even more hot!
We should hang out

Old 07-09-2009, 05:58 PM

647 posts, read 1,881,715 times
I wouldn't mind if my woman wears skirts or low cut tops. She's fairly middle of the road with the way she dresses, but she does have some very nice assets to show off if she ever felt like actually doing it. I'm ok with her public modesty and I would rather her dress like that.....good thing she makes up for it in private

Old 07-11-2009, 12:26 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,262,597 times
I agree with the other guys, a little is nice.

Showing too much skin though is like driving a yellow lamborghini down the street. Simply too much attention, and too much of a distraction. If you drive a yellow lamborghini into a gas station, you'll get 10-15 people asking questions and gawking. Is that really what you want out with your girl/woman?

Although if she's recently lost a little bit of weight, or can fit into some smaller and tighter clothes, I say go for it, and celebrate.

Underwear, thong showing is more of a class thing. If it's frumpy, and unkept, it looks bad. But if its on a nice outfit, it can look nice. Also depends on the size of the girl.

Old 04-04-2010, 02:57 AM

1 posts, read 1,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy1 View Post
Where do I sign up? She's giving us the "I want to [you know] you eyes"...

So I guess you are in like flint unless you pop a chub in your cloke? Dead give away! lol

She looks extremely beautiful and charming. I would like to chat with her.

Goldraj
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty