Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 11:18 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by That-Guy View Post
Where do I sign up? She's giving us the "I want to [you know] you eyes"...
If you can, you should trip Iran, Turkey, the combined Indus strip of India/Pakistan and the Deccan plateau of India.

It's not a realistic tour plan, but your heart will choke. These areas have the cream of the crop

It's a shame many are locked in gapless hijabs (the face is covered even). And thousands get married to some rich guy as the second or third wife
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2009, 11:28 PM

2,716 posts, read 6,896,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus_Antonis View Post
It's a shame many are locked in gapless hijabs (the face is covered even). And thousands get married to some rich guy as the second or third wife
So there is a price?

I have always thought Persian women were beautiful.

Old 07-08-2009, 02:48 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,658,013 times
I prefer conservative dress. That being said, I realize that I live in Florida, and people dress for comfort. That still doesn't mean you have to let it all hang out.

Old 07-09-2009, 12:51 AM

3,440 posts, read 8,040,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
Just curious to see what your particular preference is in terms of your girlfriend/wife showing skin. Do you like it when they wear shorts, halter tops, midriff shirts, skirts, or tube tops? Or do you prefer a more demure/covered up look?

For me, around my own castle (if only I had a real castle) the more skin the better but when I'm in public I like my woman to show less skin because it attracts less attention.

I don't like it when I'm walking with MY woman and all these guys are gawking at her in a sexual way. It's not that I don't want her to shine but it's strictly out of safety.

In life period you haft to be careful about attraction as not all of it is good. Many people can afford Ferrari's/Bentleys but they don't buy them because they don't want the extra attention that goes along with it so they feel more safe (and they are) in a Lexus gs 350.

One other aspect is that women get there ideas of fashion from the homosexual controlled fashion industry/media and what these girls don't understand is that these actresses/entertainers are wearing this stuff in closed off environments, gated community's, movie sets and photo shoots. Many things we see on TV that makes it's way to the streets is just not appropriate in our culture because our belief systems/programs are different then some African tribe that walk around entirely nude in front of each other with no problem.

For example, Pam Anderson recently went to a art show in just her underwear. But at the same time she can do this because I'm sure she had undercover bodyguards there.

Pamela Anderson arrives at prestigious art show wearing just her underwear | Mail Online

Last edited by Morphous01; 07-09-2009 at 01:07 AM..

Old 07-09-2009, 01:30 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,038,202 times
Um ... unfortunately, I gotta say it. Pam Anderson looks like total skank in those pics!

Old 07-09-2009, 01:34 AM

3,089 posts, read 8,510,059 times
Burka..

but with the eyes covered too. The mesh shows too much.

Old 07-09-2009, 01:58 AM

2,035 posts, read 5,036,028 times
Ahh, black and blue..i get it..Interesting,..

For me, I have no problem with my girlfriend showing a little..even if she looks great in jeans and a baseball cap..which is sexy on the right woman..anyhow,..

As someone raised around the beach, in Cali, with Hawaiian heritage, Id have to say that a woman in a slinky sun dress cut above the knee or sometimes slightly below..is a guaranteed means of catching my attention (yes, ive nearly walked over a bar stool in this mode as well..)..especially if she is wearing Plumeria Perfume..which in my opinion, is the essence of beauty itself...and always leaves me doing the stumbling over myself thing guys do in these situation

This being said, when a woman runs around with everything peering out, or through..or what ever, in my eyes it shows that she is seeking attention..and in a not so healthy manner..Working in a night club years ago, id see this theory tested and proven countless times..Every other male i worked with easily knew which women would be the easiest to pursue..

When i see a woman walk into a room, or up to the bar in the outflt i mentioned further back,..its as though everything stops and she is the only thing you notice..as well as all the light which suddenly fills the room.. more often than not, This is the woman with confidence..and tremendous sex appeal..the kind which expects to be respected..but hides a very naughty secret..just not for everyone.. Definitely my kind of woman..there i go stumbling around again..geessse

Old 07-09-2009, 05:01 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,336,879 times
Moderator cut: image removed

Something like this will suffice.

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 03:50 AM..

Old 07-09-2009, 05:09 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,733,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
Just curious to see what your particular preference is in terms of your girlfriend/wife showing skin. Do you like it when they wear shorts, halter tops, midriff shirts, skirts, or tube tops? Or do you prefer a more demure/covered up look?
With strangers, let them show as much skin as they want. No argument from me.

If we're talking about a girlfriend, I don't care much one way or another, but past experience has led me to believe that the good ones do not show a lot of skin.

If they do, it is more oriented toward shoulders and legs.

Old 07-09-2009, 05:26 AM

3,089 posts, read 8,510,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post

Something like this will suffice.
in public? You must want your wife to cheat on you. Send Mrs.Cat my way I am after all the cats meow and I will make that p*ssy purr.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty