Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2009, 07:56 PM

412 posts, read 1,750,551 times

Advertisements

Here are some new fashion trends that I like, I will put as many pictures as I can find. Please add yours too, and give feedback to mine. Thanks.

Jumpsuits:
I don't love them or hate them, and although I think this would look good on me, but not on all body types, I like the way it looks. In general I dislike the jumpsuit trend but this one caught my eye. http://www.net-a-porter.com/images/p...39512_in_l.jpg It is formal, and is by Chole.

Classic Inspiration:
I absolutely love the classic prints that are coming back for the upcoming season, including but not limited to pin stripes, herring bone, hounds-tooth, and rope stripes. Along with this, I also appreciate the classic cuts that are coming with these prints.

Eighties Inspiration:
I love the big shoulders, bright colors, and different washes of the eighties that have returned, as well as the silhouettes. Also, not attached to the eighties but a part of it, I like bold prints such as polka dots that have seen a return.

That's all I can think of now, there are other things I've spotted I like but I will save them for later. Please list your own as well. I wouldn't mind things that are not in but you wish were too. Also, please do not list things or talk about how you wish fashion was not in fashion or just simply say that you don't keep up, this is a fashion and beauty forum. In general, I would like to avoid negative things, but if you don't like something, I don't mind if you say it either. That is probably confusing, no?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty