U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 01:29 PM

19,116 posts, read 27,184,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
Do you think you can drop your body fat at all? I feel a lot better since I do more back exercises and dropped by bodyfat and went down a cup size. I still have to do back exercises but whatever. My back looks awesome. LOL

Try all things before getting chopped into would be my advice. Nothing bad comes out of being healthier and working your muscles.
My friend was told to lose weight to see if her breast size would go down before considering surgery. She lost 50 lbs and went from a 38DD to a 32F.

My mom lost close to 80 lbs and didn't lose any weight in the breast area. It's definitely something to try, but for many women it won't make a difference.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2009, 02:04 PM

8,415 posts, read 35,877,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
My friend was told to lose weight to see if her breast size would go down before considering surgery. She lost 50 lbs and went from a 38DD to a 32F.

My mom lost close to 80 lbs and didn't lose any weight in the breast area. It's definitely something to try, but for many women it won't make a difference.
I know. But what I meant is body fat drop, not weightloss. Weightloss alone takes lean mass and fat. I did not shrink until I focus on the BF% and I know it will not go down any further than that.

32 F = 7 inches out (from ribs)
38 DD = 5 inches out

6 inches lost in the band = a lot less volume to carry up top under the breast tissue that adds to the weight. It took working out and time to feel better but it was less risky than my nipple falling off!

Old 07-22-2009, 02:13 PM

31,192 posts, read 34,373,293 times
Loosing weight may result in someone needing a breastlift as well.

Old 07-22-2009, 02:27 PM

That is why you workout. Working your chest muscles are a breast lift. If you have a high amount of breast tissue to fat you will probably not need one. I still pass the pencil test. LOL

I really do not think people "need" BL. They may be nice...But need?

Old 07-22-2009, 03:02 PM

31,192 posts, read 34,373,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
That is why you workout. Working your chest muscles are a breast lift. If you have a high amount of breast tissue to fat you will probably not need one. I still pass the pencil test. LOL

I really do not think people "need" BL. They may be nice...But need?
Oh yes, NEED is the word. Weight loss/huge breasts = nothing you can "lift" with exercise. Excess skin has nowhere to go.

Old 07-22-2009, 03:14 PM

Bra? Those hold things up and in. I know you have to find one that covers a lot. I had to shop for bras for my grandma which..lol...i think when you are 75+ and breastfeed 5 kids...well...yeh...things happen.

I know the skin thing can fold over and cause infections etc. Thats what I mean by need. If your breasts do that..Yes...You need it. I just see a lot of lifts being done on unfit bodies. That is what I am talking about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty