Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Breast Tattoos.......Yah or Nah?
Yes Ron, give me "tit tats" any day! 6 8.11%
No Ron, "tit tats" are not cool! 53 71.62%
Ron, did you get rejected or something? 5 6.76%
Ron, stop with this dumb poll, now! 10 13.51%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 11:24 PM

1,233 posts, read 2,816,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSherman View Post
All tats, and rings are trashy!!! Unprofessional, gross and lame!!!
I must respectfully but vehemently disagree. Some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen have body mods of some sort. Of course, one must take into account that people differ with their perception of beauty. Some like blondes, while other like brunettes, etc. Personally, I think piercings and ink can either add to or retract from someone's natural beauty, in the same way that a haircut, makeup application, or wardrobe can.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2009, 11:31 PM

23,410 posts, read 36,826,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emi__ View Post
I must respectfully but vehemently disagree. Some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen have body mods of some sort. Of course, one must take into account that people differ with their perception of beauty. Some like blondes, while other like brunettes, etc. Personally, I think piercings and ink can either add to or retract from someone's natural beauty, in the same way that a haircut, makeup application, or wardrobe can.
But ya cant fix ugly!

Old 08-21-2009, 11:45 PM

1,233 posts, read 2,816,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
But ya cant fix ugly!
Eh, in Miami you can.

Old 08-22-2009, 12:15 AM

429 posts, read 682,884 times
I dont think they are trashy.In fact I have one on my breast and one on my lower back.I got them for myself.Some men like them and some dont but its always fun to try and wash them off! I try to keep them covered and since they are in intimate places it isnt hard.Most people are shocked to learn I even have them.They can be classy or trashy .Depends on how a person behaves when wearing their art.

Old 08-22-2009, 03:08 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,293,308 times
I don't care for tats anywhere on a woman's body. To me, it's the ultimate of tackiness, poor taste, and poor judgment. Tats on cleavage? No

Old 08-22-2009, 06:23 AM

285 posts, read 924,713 times
Well Ron, I'm not a big tattoo fan to begin with, but none the less if a gal has one and it happens to be in the clevage area not a whole lot can be done at this point.

The last thing I would do is encourage someone to get one and I will not pay for one to be put on or taken off. A positive note for me, I'm married and my wife doesn't have a tattoo.

Old 08-22-2009, 04:51 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,534,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2225 View Post
Well Ron, I'm not a big tattoo fan to begin with, but none the less if a gal has one and it happens to be in the clevage area not a whole lot can be done at this point.

The last thing I would do is encourage someone to get one and I will not pay for one to be put on or taken off. A positive note for me, I'm married and my wife doesn't have a tattoo.

I don't encourage people to get tattoos either. Not because I don't like them ( I have plenty ) but because many people cannot make a rational decision on where/when/what to get permanently marked on their body. It took me YEARS to decide what I was going to get, who was going to do it and where it was going to go.

For what it's worth, I'm in a long term relationship headed towards marriage and I have hours and hours of tattoo work and my fiancee has none

Old 08-22-2009, 05:06 PM

1,780 posts, read 2,344,153 times
Wow, some people just dont get it. There is nothing wrong with tattoos, and there is nothing wrong with the placement that this thread is about. Tattoos are art and in most cases the art means something to the person who got it, but you wouldnt understand this if you are close minded.

To me there is nothing sexier than a woman with tattoos. yeah, yeah...the big question is what will they look like when you are old and wrinkled. Apparently you dont pay attention all that well. Not all people who are old are all that wrinkled. If you take care of you skin like you have to with tattoos, you will not have that big of a problem. People with tattoos take great care of their skin. Can you say the same?

Old 08-22-2009, 05:06 PM

2,654 posts, read 5,443,152 times
Nothing screams WHITE TRASH like a tit tat.

Old 08-22-2009, 05:14 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,534,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fracturedman View Post
Wow, some people just dont get it. There is nothing wrong with tattoos, and there is nothing wrong with the placement that this thread is about. Tattoos are art and in most cases the art means something to the person who got it, but you wouldnt understand this if you are close minded.

To me there is nothing sexier than a woman with tattoos. yeah, yeah...the big question is what will they look like when you are old and wrinkled. Apparently you dont pay attention all that well. Not all people who are old are all that wrinkled. If you take care of you skin like you have to with tattoos, you will not have that big of a problem. People with tattoos take great care of their skin. Can you say the same?
You make an excellent point... people who spend a lot of time and money on their skin art take ridiculously good care of their skin. I got my first tattoo at 18 and should probably take stock options in sunscreen companies... I have a crazy amount of unscented lotions, sunscreens, wide brim hats etc etc and have NEVER once tanned since that first tattoo, not even fake bake.

Of course, there are people who get tattoos just to be 'cool' and those are fairly easy to spot... poor lines, faded because of sun worshipping and are usually poorly placed and poorly executed.

I love my tattoos, I really do. I also see it as a life commitment and can pretty much guarantee that I will have nicer skin than the vast majority of my peers when I get older.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty