U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 09:50 PM
JL

7,383 posts, read 12,134,382 times

Advertisements

Oakleys! Oakleys! Oakleys!! They have some dressy ones too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2009, 06:09 AM

2,406 posts, read 7,076,214 times
My husband wears Maui Jim and swears by them, but most of the ones he owns are a sportier style. I am a big fan of Prada & Versace sunglasses for myself. Actually am getting him a pair of Pradas for dressier occasions...there are some really nice ones out for men for the fall!

Old 01-21-2010, 12:42 AM

1 posts, read 671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hampshirelabrat View Post
What are your recommendations for the best quality upscale men's sunglasses, prescription or non-prescription?

My Ray-Bans are great for casual wear but, for me, the aviator and retro 50's looks are dated. Lafont doesn't have the look I want but money is no object and I'm looking in that price range. Thanks.
Hi
The best quality upscale men's sunglasses are Oakley sunglasses ..You can get this at best price ..Once try ...

[url=http://sheinman.com/sheinman-products-sunglasses.asp?page=4]cheap designer sunglasses for men[/url]

Old 01-26-2010, 12:35 AM

5,010 posts, read 13,370,960 times
I bought my first pair of Oakleys shortly after I got LASIK on my eyes. About 5 years later, I was still wearing the same pair, and they had held up phenomenally well, aside from a small scratch on one of the lenses. One day, as I had them hanging from my shirt, the stem just fell off, and the glasses fell to the curb and got a scratch on the lens.

I called Oakley, and they said to send them in with a $40 check, and they would fix the stem. I could get a new set of lenses from the Oakley store for another $40, and all would be good with them.

3 weeks later, Oakley returned my glasses and my check. 4 years out of warranty and they fixed them for free. When I tried them on, I also found that they had replaced the scratched lens. No charge.

I will never buy another brand of sunglasses. I own 3 pairs of Oakleys. You can get the weird-looking ones, yes, but you can also get some very classic-looking ones as well. I wear the Square Wires 2.0 as my daily glasses. They have all kinds of styles. All are top-notch quality, well worth it.

Old 01-26-2010, 08:59 PM

2,539 posts, read 8,980,011 times
I have a pair of gunmetal colored Oakleys that I've had for years now and I LOVE. They have a cool vine-like design thing on the sides. Kind of larger, but not so big that I look like a bug.

Unfortunately I've been a bad girl with a habit of just throwing them into my purse, so they have a few scratches. Nothing major, though.

Old 01-26-2010, 10:02 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,661,651 times
I have a really nice pair of Prade sunglasses that I love!

Old 01-27-2010, 09:33 AM

2 posts, read 1,618 times
Everyone likes to do shopping and it is good way to change the mood with exciting and amazing schemes launch in the market,one of them is sunglasses of different varieties,its an interesting topic for sunglasses,love to put glasses with aviator shape.
Its really a new spin can explore to roll into lifestyle and luxury.Thanks.

Old 01-27-2010, 06:57 PM

202 posts, read 413,019 times
Goodness gracious! I would stroke at paying over $50 for a pair of sun glasses!

If I bought a pair of $100 sun glasses you wouldnt be able to tell me nothing! I'd be all like.."look at me in my fancy shades!"

Clearly, im not the one for advice on good sun glasses. LMAO

Old 01-28-2010, 07:35 AM

2,637 posts, read 11,188,252 times
I paid $150 for mine and have worn them every day for at least 10 years. I want a new pair in an updated style but it is hard to justify since mine are in such good shape. The optical quality and fit of a quality pair of sunglasses are totally worth it if you take care of them.

On your face or in the case!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty