U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which is sexier?
Pantyhose/tights 47 48.96%
Bare legs 49 51.04%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 10:14 PM

2 posts, read 7,019 times

Advertisements

Okay I have to get my two cents in here. I have to let all of you know that Pantyhose is still one of the sexiest articles of clothing a woman can wear, especially with shorter skirts and dresses. I do not know why there is so much negativity about them. There are hose for summer time and tights for winter. Plus in my honest opinion, seeing a woman dressed in a dress or skirt (unless casual jeans style skirt) who is bare legged to me is a LAZY person and that they do not care about them self or what other think of them. Yes there are some women out there who can pull off the bare legged look and do it very well. But about 85 percent of the women today who try the bare legged look FAIL at it. Face it, the bare legged look is a lazy look. I will not hire a woman who walks into my office for a job interview that is bare legged. They did not bother finish getting dressed. I will hire a woman wearing slacks before one who is bare legged. So please ladies, keep this in mind. Also, men will treat you better and be more respectful to you if you have hose on rather than the cheep unfinished bare legged look.

I am sure i will get slammed here, but you know, this is from a guys perspective and a person who deals with hundreds of people each and every day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2010, 10:24 PM

2 posts, read 6,839 times
Pantyhose, stockings and tights always always look much nicer. Of course, going camping or to the beach - etc. means likely bare legs but even in cold weather camping, hosiery make the day !
My most erotic memories of dating always involved wearing hose.

Old 02-14-2010, 11:02 PM

25,694 posts, read 24,604,235 times
I dont thihk itrs a matte of negativity, some just dont like the binding-ness that they have when worn. Then again, some may feel they need the 'support' you might get too, from pantyhose. Personally I like tights in the wintertime but any other time, I do thigh-highs and/or bare legs, depending on when Im wearing.

Old 02-14-2010, 11:54 PM

3,398 posts, read 7,241,789 times
Blah!
I havent worn tights or pantyhose since I was a child, and Im not about to start now. They're hot, itchy, feel terrible, and get runs in them almost immediately.

I go bare-legged in shorts in the summer (I dont do skirts...Hate those too) and wear nothing but long pants in the winter.
Problem solved.

And to the man above that wouldnt hire someone if they werent wearing hose:
Thats why you dont wear a skirt to an interview.

Old 02-15-2010, 11:37 PM

2,756 posts, read 5,489,442 times
Off the top of my head I can't think of a bigger turn-off for me than a woman wearing pantyhose. FOr some reason, sauage casing always comes to mind. Hey! Joe Namath had hot legs in pantyhose!
Look: it's real simple, ladies: there's nothing on this earth sexier than a hot woman with a kickin' bod and tan, smooth, toned legs wearing a short little ol' summer dress or a mini-skirt with bare legs.
Another huge turnoff: culottes (they should be banned) and chicks wearing shorts underneath a short dress. WTF is that all about, anyway? It's cheating, in my book. Us guys want to know that all you have on underneath that little flimsy skirt is a tiny pair of cotton panties.
Or is that too much information? LOL.

Old 02-15-2010, 11:43 PM

522 posts, read 1,258,804 times
I can't stand pantyhose, and I don't like the way my legs look in them. I will wear tights when it's cold though. Other times, I prefer bare legs.

Old 03-06-2010, 04:30 PM

5 posts, read 20,754 times
I still like to rub her legs all the way up. let me know bsilky@frontiernet.net

Old 03-06-2010, 04:48 PM

14,323 posts, read 19,844,812 times
One of life's great pleasures is to behold the bare legs of a woman, but many women look great in pantyhose.

I find both sexy.

Old 03-06-2010, 06:29 PM

1,603 posts, read 3,713,125 times
thigh highs with a garter-belt ...

Old 03-19-2010, 10:23 AM

5 posts, read 20,754 times
Default bare legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Danielle* View Post
bare legs!
I like to look at girls bare legs all the way to her wast
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty