U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 02:48 PM

5,008 posts, read 7,995,346 times

Advertisements

I always wear a bra, except at night.

I'm smiling at how many men are on this thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2009, 04:55 PM

3,258 posts, read 8,150,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
That's where I order a lot of my bras from!

I used to go to a lingerie store that specialized in fittings and hard to find bras/sizes, but I've found that "my size" varies with different manufacturers. Now I just order 3 different sizes of each bra and send back what doesn't fit (I have no choice since there aren't any stores in my area that sell decent bras in my size.)
This was going to be my point. Just because you are one size when measured, doesn't mean you can just buy any brand name and have it fit properly. I have about 3 different sizes going at the moment. And wouldn't you know it, the one time I find one that fit perfectly, I go back to the store and they no longer sell that style.

Old 09-01-2009, 05:38 PM

24,672 posts, read 34,596,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
I always wear a bra, except at night.

I'm smiling at how many men are on this thread.

The OP did invite us...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
Ladies, a recent TV show got me curious.

How many of you always wear a bra? If so, which kind(s) do you prefer? I cant stand to go without one...I even sleep in mine, and its ALWAYS underwire.

Anyone never wear one? Do you see any...um...flip-floppage or stretch marks because of it?

Guys, which to do prefer to see?? Held up high or bouncy bouncy?? Would you not date someone with floppity ones?

Old 09-02-2009, 07:02 PM

948 posts, read 1,441,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreams View Post
I wear sports bras to work all day. But I am being physically active while working, so it helps to have the ladies out of the way. It can be hard to pick up 75lb boxes and lift them on shelves if they are getting caught on your boobs!

At night, no bra at all
Sports bras are not your friend. You can get regular bras that will work just as well without the damage that a sports bra will do to your breasts.

Old 09-03-2009, 06:49 PM

3,398 posts, read 7,251,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoegal111 View Post
Sports bras are not your friend. You can get regular bras that will work just as well without the damage that a sports bra will do to your breasts.
I dont like sports bra's unless Im at the gym. Even then I wear a regular one, then put the sports bra over top of it. No jiggle allowed...too many dirty old men at the gym anyway.

Old 09-03-2009, 07:04 PM

Just a few other thoughts on this topic...

1. Yes, I do wear one to bed because it helps keep them perky. Dr. 90210 is now making a bra that is designed for sleeptime so I expect to see other manufactures catch on to this as well.

2. Does anyone else believe that bras from Victoria's Secret are the worst bras ever? I find them to be very cheaply made.

Old 09-03-2009, 07:05 PM

3,398 posts, read 7,251,409 times
Quote:
Just a few other thoughts on this topic...

1. Yes, I do wear one to bed because it helps keep them perky. Dr. 90210 is now making a bra that is designed for sleeptime so I expect to see other manufactures catch on to this as well.

2. Does anyone else believe that bras from Victoria's Secret are the worst bras ever? I find them to be very cheaply made.
I agree. I havent found a good one from them yet...and Ive bought several. They arent worth the price..I can find better, cheaper ones at Kohls.

Old 09-03-2009, 07:15 PM

Quote:
I agree. I havent found a good one from them yet...and Ive bought several. They arent worth the price..I can find better, cheaper ones at Kohls.
Well then we both know what Victoria's secret really is!!! Overpriced, cheaply made bras. LOL.

Old 09-03-2009, 09:39 PM

27,440 posts, read 34,320,521 times
Quote:
Quote:
Well then we both know what Victoria's secret really is!!! Overpriced, cheaply made bras. LOL.
Too funny. My best-fitting and most long lasting bras are VS. They just this year discontinued my dear Unlined Full Coverage. Damn. It was the most absolutely perfect bra ever (for me!). Good thing I have about 15 of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty