Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 01:02 AM

742 posts, read 1,228,085 times

Advertisements

i disagree that being opposed to tattoos is the same as being racist. as i said no one is born with tattoos

secondly there is no intense hatred for tattoos, however those with tats certainly like to act like a poor trodden class and get pretty offensive themselves when dealing with criticism.

Old 09-11-2009, 01:08 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,395,538 times
its not grotesque all the time, it provides a very important service to the community
a great coding device--- good for lots of stuff,
pre bar coding for prison, dating and employment
it makes sorting for society so much easier and
its done at their own expense voluntarily.
good job.

Old 09-11-2009, 01:24 AM

1,008 posts, read 2,078,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
its not grotesque all the time, it provides a very important service to the community
a great coding device--- good for lots of stuff,
pre bar coding for prison, dating and employment
it makes sorting for society so much easier and
its done at their own expense voluntarily.
good job.
Ugh. I hate people...... It's a good think mankind is destoying itself. We are not worthy.

Old 09-11-2009, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCaliforniaBear View Post
Ugh. I hate people...... It's a good think mankind is destoying itself. We are not worthy.
anytime i see a person with tramp stamp, i could tell you that

Old 09-11-2009, 02:16 AM

The funny thing is that nobody ever, ever says this stuff to my face.

If anyone wants to. I'm in SoCal right now.....

Old 09-11-2009, 02:27 AM

Quote:
The funny thing is that nobody ever, ever says this stuff to my face.

If anyone wants to. I'm in SoCal right now.....
i see what u are trying to say. but frankly, i don't have a need to walk up to people and say " i disagree with your lifestyle"-unless they ask me or engage me in conversation that ends with me supposed to compliment their creativity.

I see all sorts of craven cowardly mooks badmouthing the marines, and yet when i walked around in my uniform, not one of those lily-livered cowards even looked at me funny.

this is a message board however and someone made a topic BEGGING for attention on the subject.

you will notice i didn't make a topic "tattooed people are ****tards"
i am on the other hand RESPONDING to your responses too.

let's be honest once again you only made this topic to get positive responses about tattoos and to cluck your heads together and mock the anti-tattooed people.

and btw " i am in socal right now"??? oooh! big internet tough guy

Last edited by mainelander; 09-11-2009 at 02:39 AM..

Old 09-11-2009, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcinsov View Post
i see what u are trying to say. but frankly, i don't have a need to walk up to people and say " i disagree with your lifestyle"-unless they ask me or engage me in conversation that ends with me supposed to compliment their creativity.

I see all sorts of craven cowardly mooks badmouthing the marines, and yet when i walked around in my uniform, not one of those lily-livered cowards even looked at me funny.

this is a message board however and someone (wasn't it you?) made a topic BEGGING for attention on the subject.

you will notice i didn't make a topic "tattooed people are ****tards"
i am on the other hand RESPONDING to your topic.

let's be honest once again you only made this topic to get positive responses about tattoos and to cluck your heads together and mock the anti-tattooed people.

and btw " i am in socal right now"??? oooh! big internet tough guy
I didn't make this topic.

I know how small minded people are about this kind of stuff. It's no surprise. Most people hold lots and lots of prejudices. Just look at how much the N-word gets thrown around on the internet..... it's expected behavior.

As for meeting in SoCal. I'm 100% serious. Come on over man. The weather is beautiful here right now.

And about this topic in general, i've traveled the world and I know tattoos are taboo in most places. And EVERY time I try to engage someone intelligently on this topic, in any country, on any continent, they just revert to idiotic stereotypes and nonsense. It's not logical or reasonable. It's never well-thought out or educated. There are never any solid points to their perspective. It's always just assinine prejudices, opinions and over-generalizations.

I think most people just get a little thrill out of talking smack about it. And a little rush of superiority and self-righteous indignation.

Very petty. But this world is just full of different types of people hating each other and killing each other for petty reasons. Human nature I suppose. Lots of us are destined to never see the error of our ways.

Old 09-11-2009, 02:52 AM

blah blah blah.
why do you engage people in conversations about your tattoos if you know how they will react?

seems like every tattooed person i've spoke to repeats the same tired old reasons.

and look at that! a tattooed person resorting to violence! strange, since as we all know tattooed people are so intelligent and peaceful

the basic falsity of "openmindedness" is some things are called open minded. from your violent tone, we can establish you as fairly unintelligent, crude, and frankly low bred. typical tattooed person as far as i can tell. you aren't small minded? don't make me laugh

you INSIST on talking to people about tattoos, more vanity

Old 09-11-2009, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcinsov View Post
blah blah blah.
why do you engage people in conversations about your tattoos if you know how they will react?

seems like every tattooed person i've spoke to repeats the same tired old reasons.

and look at that! a tattooed person resorting to violence! strange, since as we all know tattooed people are so intelligent and peaceful

the basic falsity of "openmindedness" is some things are called open minded. from your violent tone, we can establish you as fairly unintelligent, crude, and frankly low bred. typical tattooed person as far as i can tell. you aren't small minded? don't make me laugh

you INSIST on talking to people about tattoos, more vanity
Hey you're the Marine. And you're calling ME low-class and violent..... that's ironic. You cannot even spell correctly or use proper grammer. Take a look in the mirror instead of looking at me man.

All the Marines in San Diego go around starting fights and sexually harassing women on a constant basis. That's the truth.

Everything you are calling me is the epitome of what Marines are all about. Violence....check. Low class..... check.

See what i'm saying?

Have you ever gotten out of the USA? You don't sound like it. You sound like a local yocal goon.

I'm done......

Old 09-11-2009, 03:08 AM

Quote:

Hey you're the Marine. And you're calling ME low-class and violent..... that's ironic. You cannot even spell correct or use proper grammer. Take a look in the mirror instead of looking at me man.

All the Marines in San Diego go around starting fights and sexually harassing women on a constant basis. That's the truth.

Everything you are calling me is the epitome of what Marines are all about. Violence....check. Low class..... check.

Have you ever gotten out of the USA? You don't sound like it. You sound like a local yocal goon.
lol, where to start- as we all know the typical Californian guy is classy and educated. that's why their women always leave them for real men.

secondly, i love how you just went off WHINING about how unfairly tattooed idiots are sterotyped and THEN made a stereotype about the military. or is one form of stereotype okay?

thirdly, your spelled grammar AND yokel incorrectly.

fourthly, I've been all around this world, and have a masters degree, you sound like a typical mook hanging out in o'side getting drunk on the beach and not looking a marine in the eye for fear of getting an ass kicking.

I bet you are done, go to sleep now lil nobody
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty