Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2009, 12:41 PM

76 posts, read 290,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperspal View Post
Bulldog, I was really just teasing you. Yes, I did look like a clown in mine, but that's just me. Plus I have big feet to begin with (and I'm female).

I bet if you were to spend an hour or two in any college town, or outdoorsy, "crunchy" (as my niece put it ) area, you would see a lot of guys
wearing the original you posted. I just got back from Colorado and went to watch a rafting competition in Golden. Almost every guy from
teen to 40+ was wearing something comparable. Go for comfort, especially since you'll be walking a lot.
My feet are pretty big too (size 13). I can't say that I've seen too many guys wear those kind of shoes....most of them are wearing flip flops but there is no way that I would wear those!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2009, 12:44 PM

2,514 posts, read 4,953,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog77 View Post
My feet are pretty big too (size 13). I can't say that I've seen too many guys wear those kind of shoes....most of them are wearing flip flops but there is no way that I would wear those!

Kind of like getting a new car...all of a sudden you start seeing them everywhere!

Old 09-23-2009, 11:53 PM

76 posts, read 290,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by B4U View Post
ehh. Not too keen on them, Bulldog.

But I do like something like these:

Propet
Men's Sandals
Surf Walker
Ok so I showed those to my girlfriend and she actually likes them. But she also likes these:

Dr. Scholl's Brown Men's Miami Shoe

So she's leaving it up to me to decide. I have a tough decision to make.

Old 09-26-2009, 09:19 AM

1,357 posts, read 5,864,223 times
I'm going to tell you straight off dude, those Jesus sandals are dorky. Not in a million years would I wear them! Personally I hate wearing flip-flops so I don't blame you, but if you want a good compromise for shorts get some canvas sneakers like Chuck Taylors and go sockless if you like.

edit, the Miami sandal is better, but I still vote for the canvas shoe. Or a boat shoe?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty