Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 12:34 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,411,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Eeeeeeewwwwwww!!! Yuck!!! Those are some horrible jeans. They do NOTHING for that models backside. Actually those things look like they would eliminate any bit of backside that the woman has. They should call those ugly a$$ flattening jeans.
LOL! That's what my a$s looks like!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2009, 01:09 PM

6,776 posts, read 13,563,354 times
Quote:
Eeeeeeewwwwwww!!! Yuck!!! Those are some horrible jeans. They do NOTHING for that models backside. Actually those things look like they would eliminate any bit of backside that the woman has. They should call those ugly a$$ flattening jeans.
I thought she wanted lift and sculpt type jeans, and we hav no idea what that models azz looks like in other jeans.

Anyways, I don't wear them, never even tried them on. I prefer R&R. Bebe and BCBG have really short inseams from the ones I've tried on

Old 11-16-2009, 01:29 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,983,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
I thought she wanted lift and sculpt type jeans, and we hav no idea what that models azz looks like in other jeans.

Anyways, I don't wear them, never even tried them on. I prefer R&R. Bebe and BCBG have really short inseams from the ones I've tried on
lol. The jeans in that link seem to flatten and press instead of lift and sculpt.

I tried to google some jeans but found nothing but sexy bottomed women wearing all types of jeans. Didnt want to post that because Im sure people wouldnt notice the jeans. Guess thats why designers like thin models because they want people looking at the clothes and not the model.

Old 11-16-2009, 01:34 PM

6,776 posts, read 13,563,354 times
Quote:
lol. The jeans in that link seem to flatten and press instead of lift and sculpt.

I tried to google some jeans but found nothing but sexy bottomed women wearing all types of jeans. Didnt want to post that because Im sure people wouldnt notice the jeans. Guess thats why designers like thin models because they want people looking at the clothes and not the model.
You know..this is funny, but whenI was googling I found some jeans and the girls rears made me think of yo for some reason and your whole Petite Curvy, Slender Curvy thread.

Hold on I'll find it.

Brazilian Jeans including Ultra Low Rise, Mid-rise Jeans and Butt Lifters by HotSexyFit New York, NY (http://hotsexyfit.com/asp/home.asp - broken link)

Old 11-16-2009, 01:38 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,983,817 times
Quote:
You know..this is funny, but whenI was googling I found some jeans and the girls rears made me think of yo for some reason and your whole Petite Curvy, Slender Curvy thread.

Hold on I'll find it.

Brazilian Jeans including Ultra Low Rise, Mid-rise Jeans and Butt Lifters by HotSexyFit New York, NY (http://hotsexyfit.com/asp/home.asp - broken link)
lol. Too funny. I think those are the jeans that the OP is looking for.

Old 11-16-2009, 04:04 PM

8,410 posts, read 39,282,719 times
Workout wise do some donkey kicks + squats (watch your knee on that one). You can do that while watching tv. I think it makes a fast difference.
But in the meantime:
Get some shapewear (spanx ) underneath and go with a tight fitting mid-rise jean with 1% spandex or less. Do use the shapewear though. It will squish everything in and up while your skin tightens up from time and donkey kicks. If your stomach area is soft still get the shapewear that goes from bra to knee.

Congrats on the loss!

Old 11-16-2009, 08:36 PM

96 posts, read 381,193 times
Understand your concern. I lost a lot of weight, too, and lost my plump butt completely! When you shop for jeans or pants, I'd suggest you take a trusted friend, male or female (both?) to advise you which jeans are most flattering from behind on you. BTW, I'm going to post a thread asking which pants (not jeans) tend to be smaller in the buttocks area.

Old 12-02-2009, 07:05 PM

5 posts, read 5,357 times
Quote:

Hold on I'll find it.

lol these are the only jeans I wear. Love the fit. I actually go to the store here in NYC. Some fit better than others. I love the way my booty look in them. For a great fit spend from 50.00.

Old 12-02-2009, 07:08 PM

5 posts, read 5,357 times
Quote:

You may have the wrong link. Check this one out.
It actually make the butt look rounder
Sexy Brazilian Jeans by HotSexyFit - New York City - XTREME GRAY BUTT LIFT JEANS (http://hotsexyfit.com/asp/product_more.asp?pid=596&catid=1 - broken link)

Old 12-03-2009, 09:37 AM

37,653 posts, read 46,084,092 times
Pockets and embellished tushes are always said to be the most flattering for those with slimmer backsides.

Find the Best Jeans for Your Body Type - Everyday Style - Your Look - MSN Lifestyle (http://lifestyle.msn.com/your-look/everyday-style/staticslideshowinstyle.aspx?cp-documentid=15784123&imageindex=2 - broken link)

Designer Denim Guide: The Perfect Jeans for a Flat Bottom « The Clotheshorse
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty