Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2009, 11:30 AM

446 posts, read 828,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
Thats right...I gaze deeply and sensually into those opulent gemstones that would be her enchanting eyes, and I straight up ask her: "When was your last STD panel? What were the results?...Do you shave your snatch?..If not, then we need our waiter to bring the check immediately."

Dating has certainly changed and many of these STDs today dont go away. If there is anything she wants to know about me up front, Ill be glad to answer it. Im not a fan of wasting someone's time with whom you know you arent compatible. I believe we should get it over with, ask these questions and hurt each other's feelings so we can get to the sexing, if there is going to be any at all.
Basically you're "dating" just to get laid. I can understand that because women do the same thing sometimes...BUT, if the woman thought y'all were on a casual date and you get into your sexual Q&A I'd hope she'd toss her wine in your face, walk out gracefully and leave you with the check, and mud on your face.

Ever thought that maybe if it progressed to making out you might ask about the STD's?

I've been with guys that had small penises...I didn't know this til the deed was being done...I decided I preferred bigger ones. I didn't proceed to pre screen my dates and ask them their d*ck SIZE. I just didn't date them again unless they were EXTREMELY proficient at what they were doing.

Just rude...amazingly rude, ya know? If ya don't like the carpet, move on. As for the rest, you can never be TOTALLY safe without a dental dam or a condom....She can tell you the answer you wanna hear but you can be sure it might not be the right answer. She might not even know!

I'm soooooooooooo glad I'm in a committed relationship! LOL

Old 12-12-2009, 11:34 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,182,612 times
Condoms can be rather useless in preventing transmission of HPV and herpes.

Old 12-12-2009, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
Condoms can be rather useless in preventing transmission of HPV and herpes.
They are also better than nothing.........which was my point. I think your point was already stated earlier by a previous poster.

Old 12-12-2009, 11:47 AM

3,424 posts, read 5,954,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyrn0224 View Post
Basically you're "dating" just to get laid. I can understand that because women do the same thing sometimes...BUT, if the woman thought y'all were on a casual date and you get into your sexual Q&A I'd hope she'd toss her wine in your face, walk out gracefully and leave you with the check, and mud on your face.

Oh she wont..trust me..not if she wants to remain dry herself..If she knows whats good for her she will act like an adult and leave peacefully.

Quote:
Ever thought that maybe if it progressed to making out you might ask about the STD's?

I've been with guys that had small penises...I didn't know this til the deed was being done...I decided I preferred bigger ones. I didn't proceed to pre screen my dates and ask them their d*ck SIZE. I just didn't date them again unless they were EXTREMELY proficient at what they were doing.
Thats why I said that if there is anything she wanted to know about me up front, then Id be glad to answer her. If my wang is too small or large for her then Im adult enough to accept it and move on without wasting one another's time. Other fish in the sea.

Quote:
Just rude...amazingly rude, ya know? If ya don't like the carpet, move on. As for the rest, you can never be TOTALLY safe without a dental dam or a condom....She can tell you the answer you wanna hear but you can be sure it might not be the right answer. She might not even know!

Im glad you are as well.

But one thing about it: The std's that are lifelong, and the most dangerous ALL have external symptoms except for HIV. And if the symptoms of those std's are present at the time of intercourse the likelihood of contracting that particular std increases exponentially.

The herpes virus will always initially have symptoms as it establishes itself in the body, until the body builds enough antibodies to immunize itself from the disease to some degree. HPV, will only have external symptoms in some people. However if those symptoms are present and you arent aware of it, then if you come into contact with it, you will catch it.

Last edited by solytaire; 12-12-2009 at 12:03 PM..

Old 12-12-2009, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Oh she wont..trust me..not if she wants to remain dry herself..If she knows whats good for her she will act like a adult an leave peacefully.

Thats why I said that if there is anything she wanted to know about me up front, then Id be glad to answer her. If my wang is too small or large for her then Im adult enough to accept it and move on without wasting one another's time. Other fish in the sea.

Im glad you are as well.

But one thing about it: The std's that are lifelong, and the most dangerous ALL have external symptoms except for HIV. And if the symptoms of those std's are present at the time of intercourse the likelihood of contracting that particular std increases exponentially.

The herpes virus will always initially have symptoms as it establishes itself in the body, until the body builds enough antibodies to immunize itself from the disease to some degree. HPV, will only have external symptoms in some people. However if those symptoms are present and you arent aware of it, then if you come into contact with it, you will catch it.
I know. I would be terrified of catching something too...it just seems an odd way to go about it..over dinner, ya know?

Somehow I think I like you. I think it was the vision of her tossing her wine at you and you chasing her down to drown her with the bottle! LOL

Basically we both agree on one thing...it pays to be careful. I guess the way one chooses to be careful is personal....and sometimes quite up front! LOL

Old 12-12-2009, 11:51 AM

I was the poster who stated that condoms dont necessarily prevent the spread of Herpes...however they DO help...and they help a lot. Particularly in preventing the spread of the virus for women. Herpes only appears directly on the male genitals, and or on the buttocks. Since it is a skin to skin disease, and condoms cover male genitals, studies have found that condoms actually do help prevent the spread of herpes to women. Less so for men, but they help prevent the spread of the virus to men as well.

Old 12-12-2009, 11:54 AM

Quote:
I know. I would be terrified of catching something too...it just seems an odd way to go about it..over dinner, ya know?

Somehow I think I like you. I think it was the vision of her tossing her wine at you and you chasing her down to drown her with the bottle! LOL

Basically we both agree on one thing...it pays to be careful. I guess the way one chooses to be careful is personal....and sometimes quite up front! LOL

definitely..and lets just be honest here (or at least, I will)...I dont and wouldnt ask a date about that sort of thing in that manner...I was more or less being facetious...but dont put it past me if push comes to shove. I'd hope that she will be concerned for her health as well, and we could discuss it in a manner that is mutually respectful when the time is right. But make no mistake about it, I will find out their std status one way or another BEFORE the sexing occurs.

And about that drowning thing..you're right: I dont hit women, but Ill splash the hell out of their asses!

Old 12-12-2009, 11:59 AM

Quote:
definitely..and lets just be honest here (or at least, I will)...I dont and wouldnt ask a date about that sort of thing in that manner...I was more or less being facetious...but dont put it past me if push comes to shove. I'd hope that she will be concerned for her health as well, and we could discuss it in a manner that is mutually respectful when the time is right. But make no mistake about it, I will find out their std status one way or another BEFORE the sexing occurs.

And about that drowning thing..you're right: I dont hit women, but Ill splash the hell out of their asses!
I agree, 100%. You have to ask, somehow. THAT is definitely a pre-req.

I like that word...sexing. I think I'll have to add it to my vocabulary. "Honey, I'd like some sexing tonight after the kids go to bed..."

We REALLY strayed from the OP's question! LMAO

Old 12-12-2009, 12:20 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,413,141 times
Quote:
He's obviously not Chinese.

Old 12-12-2009, 12:49 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,353,965 times
Quote:

Surely I can't be the only one on here that knows that you were being facetious. Thats one reason why this thread was so funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty