Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 07:41 PM

2,117 posts, read 5,368,150 times

Advertisements

I don't see why shaving would turn guys off.

It may be that for some women, they are afraid of what a man might think. I was together with a girl back in the day and she apologized for not shaving. I told her I didn't really care.

When girls shave, they don't stay 'completely' bald for more than a few days. Afterwards, few hairs start to grow in and doesn't make the area 'completely' bald anymore.

If my girl friend didn't shave, I wouldn't mind. However, I have been with some women that did not shave and the jungle bunch was not good for the sex. Wasn't a bother, really.. but it wouldve been better without. If any woman says that not shaving doesn't have an affect on sex, then they haven't shaved/trimmed up before.

Shaving however, if not done correctly can lead to infections. Open pores down there aren't always a good thing, but that's just easy post shave like any other area..

Old 12-06-2009, 08:05 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,468,489 times
I would love to see what would happen if women started demanding that men wax their pubic hair, including their b*lls and the hair in their asss crack.

Old 12-06-2009, 08:31 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,160,449 times
Apparently there are a lot of cake-boys out there who already do.

Old 12-06-2009, 08:34 PM

29,739 posts, read 34,372,211 times
Quote:
.but it can be dirty, it made me feel gross, it can itch, get all nasty with your period, even natural discharge makes it nasty to me if you really want to know.
I own a beard trimmer-like deal, and I use that on the general area every few weeks and shave or Nair the bikini line. That works for me. Maintaining body hair is not my full-time job. That said, I think it's sad that so many women think their natural body functions and body hair are disgusting and have to be removed or hidden in order to be sexy. Evolutionary pubic hair is supposed to trap pheromones to attract our mates. Doesn't mean you don't keep clean with soap and water, but it's there for a reason.

Old 12-06-2009, 08:40 PM

37,594 posts, read 45,972,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDaysCopenhagenSkoal View Post
Anyways, I love it when women keep hair down there... I'm not asking them to let it grow uncontrollably
Ummm...pubic hair that grows "uncontrollably"? Seriously?

Old 12-06-2009, 08:41 PM

2,117 posts, read 5,368,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
I would love to see what would happen if women started demanding that men wax their pubic hair, including their b*lls and the hair in their asss crack.
I shave my pubic hair. Not because my girl friend wants me to, just because to me (note: to me, I don't care about anyone else) it feels better. No need to go in depth.

Old 12-06-2009, 09:33 PM

3,650 posts, read 9,501,316 times
I would be very suspicious of a man that wanted a woman shaved completely down there. I would think he was a pervert that preferred young girls...very creepy to shave it all off -
And who the hell does it just for a man? I have too much self respect for that and find it sad that women do it.

Old 12-06-2009, 09:38 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,207,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
The back, the crack and the sack. Some do it.

It would creep me out to see it, though. A deal breaker.

Old 12-06-2009, 10:10 PM

6,735 posts, read 4,416,367 times
To me there is nothing more sexy than to see a woman stepping out of the shower with it competely shaved. No I am not a perv or because i prefere the look of a young girl. Its just a turn on for me. I do not make my gf do it or suggest it. Some women look good with it bald and some do not, as you get older you will most likely not like it bald. My gf does it, I like the way it looks and as I said it is a turn on for me. Not just any bald one, hers. Everybody is different.

Old 12-06-2009, 10:32 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,230,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairfax Mom View Post
I would be very suspicious of a man that wanted a woman shaved completely down there. I would think he was a pervert that preferred young girls...very creepy to shave it all off -
And who the hell does it just for a man? I have too much self respect for that and find it sad that women do it.
And if a guy doesn't grow a full beard does he look like a little boy? I would be very suspicious that any woman who thinks as you must be a pervert. Do you have curly hair on your legs too? In your pits?

I seriously have a problem with people who think it's wrong to do something just for their spouse. I don't understand that line of thinking at all. What better reason for doing anything than to do it for the person you love?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty