Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you like..
fake boobs 18 18.95%
enhanced lips 5 5.26%
cosmetic surgery in general 18 18.95%
none 65 68.42%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 06:22 AM

37,478 posts, read 45,740,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep- View Post
depends on the girl and how good the job was

some girls will look fake, some girls will look better
True that. Most people don't realize it, but many, if not MOST of the implant jobs are quite natural looking. It's the BAD jobs that get the press, and give them a bad rep.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2009, 06:37 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,002,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
True that. Most people don't realize it, but many, if not MOST of the implant jobs are quite natural looking. It's the BAD jobs that get the press, and give them a bad rep.
Even celebrities who have all the money in the world have ridiculously looking boob jobs. And only God knows what's the long-term impact of this stuff stuck in your body...

Old 12-30-2009, 06:57 AM

4,533 posts, read 8,317,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
None of the above.
But are the antlers fake or real?

Old 12-30-2009, 07:01 AM

6,749 posts, read 22,026,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
All those bleached blonde pouty-lipped nose-bobbed boob-enhanced bum-lifted and tummy-tucked girls all look alike to me. Little clones who look as though they came off a factory production line.

There's nothing quite so weird as a woman in her 60s with normal signs of aging sporting a pair of uplifted tight boobs which don't move when the rest of her does ...
If her boobs dont move then she had a bad surgeon

Old 12-30-2009, 07:29 AM

40,931 posts, read 48,959,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I think most well done implants do look very natural if they are not to large, they have to fit the womans frame.

The girls who look really bad are small framed women who's implants make them look like they have one big Uni-Boob. There is no cleavage but one big boob.

Many small chested ladies gain confidence with implants since it will make them look more in proportion to their rear end and balances out their figure. You also hear many women say their clothes fit better.

A woman with very nice implants make my eyes smile.

Old 12-30-2009, 07:42 AM

2,118 posts, read 4,158,066 times
I've seen good and bad.What amazes me is when a chest X-ray is done it shows up and you'd be surprised how many women deny having them although it is right there on the film! Never understood that!

Old 12-30-2009, 07:44 AM

6,749 posts, read 22,026,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missymomof3 View Post
Or she has a scar capsule that needs to be broken... they say that is very painful

Old 12-30-2009, 07:46 AM

20,703 posts, read 19,855,021 times
Rakin - I totally agree with you. I am really tall and my little boobs did not fit to my body at all. I had a few plastic surgerys and no one thinks I look fake (check out my profile pic). No diet or exercise could have gotten me bigger boobs, smaller nose ... I do not think that many women WANT to look fake - I just think they want to look better, prettier and younger because the media shows all the pretty people out there who never seem to age. A Hollywood actress almost HAS to get surgery because EVERYBODY else around her does and people would think, she looks awfully old between all the "younger" actresses. When they got some surgery and they look better, they might think, ok, just one more and I will be PERFECT. And maybe they just do a few too many and then they look superfake and overdone.Guys have the tendency to look after young and pretty women and so often the wife feels self conscious and gets surgery to look like the girls the husband looks after ... Before you judge a fake looking person please think that this person might be very unhappy because it turned out like that or she had alot of complexes causing her to get surgery.My clothes look wonderful since I have boobs (they are still not big, just a small C) and no one ever makes fun of me anymore. I had a boyfriend when I was a teenager who always watched "baywatch" and made fun of my small boobs and it made me shy and unhappy until I was in my 20's and got the implants. I changed as a person since then.

Old 12-30-2009, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Even celebrities who have all the money in the world have ridiculously looking boob jobs. ...
So true. And that speaks volumes about those celebrities, in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
And only God knows what's the long-term impact of this stuff stuck in your body...
Also true, but we don't know the long-term impact of many even-newer technologies being used in our bodies. All I'm saying is, I know quite a few gals that have had the same implants for 20+ years...and all look very nice and quite natural, and have had no problems. I don't know a single one that looks like those awful celebrity jobs.

Old 12-30-2009, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missymomof3 View Post
No kidding! Yeesh. She should sue the guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty