Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 10:31 AM

22,334 posts, read 29,432,497 times

Advertisements

I'm sorry but I didn't pay several thousand dollars for my girls to be covered up!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2010, 10:38 AM

7,136 posts, read 12,673,848 times
Ron, I believe there's a time and place for everything, but I agree with you, some people let it hang out all the time. I prefer the classy, leave something to the imagination look.

Old 03-07-2010, 10:56 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,142,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
I don't see where it is one person's place to tell another how to dress. That smells of controlling. I personally prefer a woman that knows the time and places to dress...I can just choose not to associate myself with those that I don't think do as well as I would like.

Vivre et laisser vivre.
I agree

Old 03-07-2010, 11:04 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post

Of course, when the guy looks at you or approaches you for SEX only......you act as if you're insulted.

That is the most classless thing so many do. They'll make sure they shw any sexual part as much as they can legally show because they thrive on getting looked at but will pretend to be insulted. They know what they were showing and why -- so why do they pretend to be innocent and offended?

Old 03-07-2010, 11:06 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
Hey Ron, I am glad a man said it! Wow does it need to be said. What is wrong with covering some up? And I am not just talking about fat chics either. I talking about all chics. It just is not nice to expose every inch of ur body almost to the general public. "Women or more than the sum total of their parts." We spout off ideals of equality, independence and social evolution; yet, we seem to be driven by the very thing women have struggled against for so many years. Women should want to be seen as equal contributors not sexual objects - (u know unless its appropriate) There is a time and a place for everything. "The freaks come out at night" I am just saying know the time... and the place.... to bear it all
http://www.gorillasushi.com/images/i...ntionwhore.jpg

Old 03-07-2010, 11:15 AM

7,915 posts, read 18,624,668 times
I'll admit that I find sexy clothing to be attractive but agree that it has to have a certain amount of class. I've also seen women who are very overweight or out of shape who wear skin tight stretch pants or something that reveals an unsightly body. Men do the same thing, check out the PeopleOfWalmart website if you want to see examples of how not to dress.

Old 03-07-2010, 11:20 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,267,934 times
I'm guessing a lot of those women don't actually want to meet men, even the ones on dating sites. They want attention, to be looked at, whatever.

Does it matter? Probably not. If you find it distasteful, just click away. Consider it a good thing that you've already screened out women you wouldn't like, and move on. Getting annoyed or ranting about it isn't going to stop them from doing it.

Old 03-07-2010, 11:37 AM

8,515 posts, read 16,184,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
I'm guessing a lot of those women don't actually want to meet men, even the ones on dating sites. They want attention, to be looked at, whatever.

Does it matter? Probably not. If you find it distasteful, just click away. Consider it a good thing that you've already screened out women you wouldn't like, and move on. Getting annoyed or ranting about it isn't going to stop them from doing it.
Man, why can't we have a thread in which folks don't accuse the OP of taking it personal.

I am the type of guy these forums need. The purpose is to start conversations. That's what I know how to do. I've started more threads than I care to count. That's what these places are for. Thank god for guys like me.

Can you just add to to the topic, not point your finger at me.

Old 03-07-2010, 11:40 AM

8,515 posts, read 16,184,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post
I don't see where it is one person's place to tell another how to dress. That smells of controlling. I personally prefer a woman that knows the time and places to dress...I can just choose not to associate myself with those that I don't think do as well as I would like.

Vivre et laisser vivre.
I am not telling anyone how to dress no more than I would tell you to stop acting an ass on these forums.

I am just creating threads.......

Old 03-07-2010, 12:19 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,000,344 times
If you guys wouldn't look and give attention to women who dress like this, then I highly doubt it would be as prevalent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty