Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2010, 06:35 AM

4,975 posts, read 11,693,245 times

Advertisements

This would be hilarious if it wasn't for the health issues these women now face:

New Jersey Women Hospitalized After Bogus Butt Enhancements - AOL News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2010, 07:52 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,264,498 times
I'm not against plastic surgery, but you know, I think some of us would be better served to just accept the fact that most all of us have some features we like and some we don't and just kinda accept that. I repeat I'm NOT against all plastic surgery. I know some will say I have no right to make the judgment when something is too outlandish to be "surgically improved" and I do think women have a right to make those decisions but some things just strike me as too much and "rearview improvement" is one of them. Surgically correcting your toes because they are too long or too short is another. Just my opinion....

Old 03-08-2010, 08:59 AM

2,002 posts, read 4,583,094 times
"with a mixture of silicone, petroleum jelly and, perhaps most hazardous, household caulk"

good lord!

Old 03-08-2010, 09:05 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,253,321 times
Here is what I don't get...You want a big butt...EAT....Duh?

I would much rather eat than have a procedure. Fake boobs makes sense. Skin trims, sculpts make sense. But butts? I just don't get why you would pick option B?!

A. Eat stuff and do some butt workouts, spend surgery money on awesome vacation
B. Get injected or cut into and maybe die, have a lumpy butt, scars, and spend a lot of money on possible failure

Those fake doctors that inject people with non-surgical ings should be locked up forever. That is so creepy and morbid they would betray trust like that to save a few bucks. Its not like the person is going to be fine. Twisted weirdos.

Old 03-08-2010, 02:44 PM

37,128 posts, read 42,193,480 times
The new "big butt" fad is getting out of hand. I've seen some that are cartoonish and way beyond normal looking. I wonder what everyone will do when the tide turns and small rears are in fashion?

Old 03-08-2010, 02:52 PM

213 posts, read 416,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
I'm not against plastic surgery, but you know, I think some of us would be better served to just accept the fact that most all of us have some features we like and some we don't and just kinda accept that. I repeat I'm NOT against all plastic surgery. I know some will say I have no right to make the judgment when something is too outlandish to be "surgically improved" and I do think women have a right to make those decisions but some things just strike me as too much and "rearview improvement" is one of them. Surgically correcting your toes because they are too long or too short is another. Just my opinion....
I'm personally against plastic surgery but I'm not the type to tell people what to do. If people want to risk their lives for cosmetic purposes, that is their freedom to do so.

I believe in nature and being happy with the what you were given at birth. I feel sorry for people who have alter their appearance drastically via surgery, fake hair color, fake eye color contacts, fake hair wigs, fake nails, fake body parts etc... - that is a lot of maintenance to have to keep up the fake appearance, but if makes you feel better about yourself - have at it.

Old 03-08-2010, 07:47 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,324,103 times
I agree with saying no to but enhancements. What good is junk in ur trunk is u r too sick to shake it up?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty