Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 07:21 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,945,093 times

Advertisements

I did a bit more research on this gal and for a bigger girl, she really is pretty hot. Here are some more pics of her here: Women I Love: Ashley Graham «

There is no doubt about it that she is a big girl, I dont see how anyone can dispute that fact. Dont try and say she is "normal sized". But she really is beautiful. She being latina reminds me of one of my ex girlfriends who was also a "bigger" girl but she was an amazing athlete. Big as in 5' 4" and (although she never told me her weight), I guess she must have been 160-170ish. This model looks like she's a bit larger than that, but man, she is a good looking woman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2010, 07:29 AM

8,998 posts, read 14,782,217 times
Oooh...they ought to put her on tv just like that more often.

Old 04-26-2010, 07:38 AM

628 posts, read 2,044,216 times
If I were to guess--I would say she is around 5'9 and pushing 200 if not there already. While I do not consider her overweight looking she would be in the past 25 BMI range

Old 04-26-2010, 08:14 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times
Yes, Graham looks overweight, but she does carry it well. She doesn't have a double chin, chubby face, or back fat, and her shape appears to be firm and smooth despite being bigger. Her face reminds me of Eva Mendez.

Old 04-26-2010, 08:17 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,945,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Yes, Graham looks overweight, but she does carry it well. She doesn't have a double chin, chubby face, or back fat, and her shape appears to be firm and smooth despite being bigger. Her face reminds me of Eva Mendez.
Yep. The more I look at her, the more I become a fan of hers. She is truly a beautiful girl. Looking at her in that commercial, I think I may even find her to be sexier than Zuzana (the fitness girl). Dont know what it is, but this Graham chick is sexy.

Plus, I love the outfit she wore to go meet Dan for lunch.

Old 04-26-2010, 08:41 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,547,001 times
She reminds me of Callie on Greys Anatomy

Old 04-26-2010, 08:53 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Yep. The more I look at her, the more I become a fan of hers. She is truly a beautiful girl. Looking at her in that commercial, I think I may even find her to be sexier than Zuzana (the fitness girl). Dont know what it is, but this Graham chick is sexy.

Plus, I love the outfit she wore to go meet Dan for lunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
She reminds me of Callie on Greys Anatomy
Yes, same here. This is the body type I think of when people say "thick."

Old 04-27-2010, 09:07 AM

12,766 posts, read 18,366,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deef1 View Post
I think the Lane Bryant commercials are AWESOME! Lingerie is no different than the bikini on any other show or commercial. The model has some meat on her bones..she looks good. They aren't FAT as Jdawg8181 declares. I think they are beautiful and the ads are wonderful! It's ok for cleavage to be seen on skinny actresses (as seen on plenty of shows), but there's a problem with it on a plus size...NOOO!!!! C'mon You Go Girl!
if they aren't fat, why are they in a lane bryant ad?

Old 04-27-2010, 09:11 AM

12,766 posts, read 18,366,510 times
Quote:
Please! Don't judge her but what happened to you. You are baseless on what WILL happen to her. She is NOT overweight. She may be on the upper end of normal/healthy, but she is not FAT. I am not sure how old Ashley is, but she may knock your socks off as she ages so ... I totally disagree with your assessment.
if she wasn't overweight, she wouldn't be in a lane bryant ad...

Old 04-27-2010, 09:15 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,670,185 times
Quote:
Please! Don't judge her but what happened to you. You are baseless on what WILL happen to her. She is NOT overweight. She may be on the upper end of normal/healthy, but she is not FAT. I am not sure how old Ashley is, but she may knock your socks off as she ages so ... I totally disagree with your assessment.
Honey I am 40 year old and you can take a look at my profile pic to see what my body looks like. I could probably open a beer bottle with my buttocks.

She's fat and that's just the way it goes. It doesn't mean she looks bad, and I am sure there are plenty of people highly attracted to her as she is a good looking woman.

But she is indeed overweight, and I'd estimate she'll become obese within 5-10 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty