Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 01:36 PM

2,551 posts, read 2,894,677 times

Advertisements

Ladies:

I have always been curious about this. When a woman has found a man with another woman

Why do you all want to know if she is attractive?

And what is the best answer? Is it worse for the other woman to be pretty or ugly?

Are you all gonna feel any better if the woman is more or less attractive than you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2010, 01:45 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,000,387 times
I think it might have to do with wondering if he did it because she wasn't attractive enough for him so to find out the one he cheated with is less attractive--to some--is a relief. It was with me when I found my ex had cheated. Then, when reality set in, I thought, ok, if it's not my looks, what's wrong with me that he'd cheat? It took me two years to realize it wasn't me, it was him.

Old 06-29-2010, 04:40 PM

2,185 posts, read 5,012,142 times
It's simple. Women are judge by their beauty and men by power.

When you hear bob is coming to the office party with his 40 year old wife, nobody cares. When you hear bob is coming to the office party with his 24 year old girlfriend, everyone assumes she is hot and wants to see her.

So yes, when a guy cheats, people assume she is a hottie.

On the other hand if woman cheats, she is a ***** and nobody cares what the guy looks like. People are messed up

Old 06-30-2010, 07:12 AM

3,430 posts, read 4,334,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GE View Post
Ladies:

I have always been curious about this. When a woman has found a man with another woman

And what is the best answer? Is it worse for the other woman to be pretty or ugly?

Are you all gonna feel any better if the woman is more or less attractive than you?

....its worse for the other woman to be pretty.

Old 06-30-2010, 09:15 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,253,321 times
Quote:
Ladies:

I don't care what the b looks like. Dead meat is dead meat!

There is no "best" answer to this. And what she looked like would not make a gd difference to me. Maybe the best answer is: Hold your balls and run before I rip them off? "

I don't assume when I guy cheats its a hottie. If some 40 yo was showing up with a 24 yo I would assume its his child or a gold diggin ho bag. NOT hot.

Old 06-30-2010, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
I don't care what the b looks like. Dead meat is dead meat!

There is no "best" answer to this. And what she looked like would not make a gd difference to me. Maybe the best answer is: Hold your balls and run before I rip them off? "

I don't assume when I guy cheats its a hottie. If some 40 yo was showing up with a 24 yo I would assume its his child or a gold diggin ho bag. NOT hot.
lol... i feel ya. I know there was not a best answer but for the purpose of discussion, i felt it was good. You make some great points... I agree with the roles reversed. i woudnt care how rich & powerful he was.

lmao @ "ho bag"

Old 06-30-2010, 10:27 AM

2,788 posts, read 5,090,875 times
Quote:
Ladies:

What man??
her husband? her brother? her son? her ex?
I'd feel better if the women that was with my ex treated my kids good, I could care less about her looks. If it was my brothers or son just as long as she cared for them and they were happy with her.

Old 06-30-2010, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
What man??
her husband? her brother? her son? her ex?
I'd feel better if the women that was with my ex treated my kids good, I could care less about her looks. If it was my brothers or son just as long as she cared for them and they were happy with her.
Sorry... I thought it was understood that "Other" meant when the other woman your man is seeing. So a "side chic" is how i meant it.

Maybe I should have given some background... Every time you hear about a man cheating in the news (ie John Edwards, Tiger, Jesse James) the first thing I hear women comment about is how ugly of a tramp she was... so that brought me to ask why does that matter.

Old 06-30-2010, 11:53 AM

2,543 posts, read 4,883,835 times
I really don't care. But I did ask things like, is she brunette or blonde? Is she like me, athletic looking or not? when I was single. That way, I truly know what his preference is. And when I was single and dating, I used to ask the guy about his ex and such. Just to get a good idea what he likes in a woman or not like. But that's as far as I go with it. But it doesn't bother me any.

Old 06-30-2010, 11:58 AM

2,788 posts, read 5,090,875 times
Quote:
Sorry... I thought it was understood that "Other" meant when the other woman your man is seeing. So a "side chic" is how i meant it.

Maybe I should have given some background... Every time you hear about a man cheating in the news (ie John Edwards, Tiger, Jesse James) the first thing I hear women comment about is how ugly of a tramp she was... so that brought me to ask why does that matter.

Your right,, I see a lot of women do that
the women can be hot as hell, and the other women will make some kind of put down comment about her looks,
Who knows she may be a tramp, but she may be a pretty tramp..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty