Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
 [Register]
Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers Northwest Arkansas
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 08:51 PM

3,391 posts, read 7,158,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpuna Hadley View Post
I believe this is a discussion. You don't have to reply or read what is said. I was merely curious to hear feedback for something that was difficut for me to understand. I have not said anything out of line and believe that my silence and dissension of popular opinion is what made our country free. Am I wrong to believe this? I merely wanted a question of mine silenced. Stated my own experience and have been nothing but attacked by small minded people. I will not be quiet I will exercise my first amendment rights. Hopefully these will not be taken away.
Please heed the excellent advice given to you by wiser souls who have lengthy experience and impeccable reputations on this board. Yes, you have the right to express your opinion. However, just because you have a right to say something, that does not mean it's SMART to do so. Your opinion has been duly noted. Over and over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2010, 08:52 PM

12 posts, read 12,501 times
I believe that in my previous posts I didn't question whether it was a mistake or not. As I've said ad nauseum. I was questioning his actions after he found he'd left her. The last thing I'm doing is judging. Questioning is to clarify not to interrogate. If people are too heated to discuss then forums are not for them.

Old 08-24-2010, 08:55 PM

Quote:
I believe that in my previous posts I didn't question whether it was a mistake or not. As I've said ad nauseum. I was questioning his actions after he found he'd left her. The last thing I'm doing is judging. Questioning is to clarify not to interrogate. If people are too heated to discuss then forums are not for them.
I believe the most salient part of your post is "ad nauseum." Would it be OK to go back to discussing Arkansas again now?

Old 08-24-2010, 08:58 PM

I'm sorry I seem to have ruffled the feathers of the "powers that be". I will sleep better at night now knowing people with such "impeccable reputations" monopolize one-sided conversations and stifle any attempt at trying better to understand something. Carry on Big Brother, you can take the floor.

Old 08-24-2010, 09:06 PM

731 posts, read 1,367,152 times
C'est la vie!

Quote:
I'm sorry I seem to have ruffled the feathers of the "powers that be". I will sleep better at night now knowing people with such "impeccable reputations" monopolize one-sided conversations and stifle any attempt at trying better to understand something. Carry on Big Brother, you can take the floor.

Old 08-24-2010, 09:18 PM

Oui! C'est ca!!!!

Old 08-24-2010, 09:38 PM

1,466 posts, read 4,357,743 times
Ennui est moi.

Old 08-24-2010, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Foosball View Post
Ennui est moi.

Old 08-24-2010, 09:54 PM

731 posts, read 1,367,152 times
La Raison c'est la folie du plus fort. La raison du moins fort c'est de la folie.

Old 08-27-2010, 09:33 AM

1,661 posts, read 5,206,131 times
Quote:
Now......don't that just pluck the chicken.

I'm likin' my neighbors better by the minute.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers