Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
 [Register]
Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers Northwest Arkansas
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2014, 01:24 PM

5 posts, read 6,001 times

Advertisements

That's exactly the kind of information I'm looking for. When I visit a realtor I'll know what to ask for. Stay well, everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2014, 06:00 AM

602 posts, read 1,515,494 times
You might consider the area near Fiesta Square and Washington Regional Hospital. There are some smaller homes and "patio homes." You'd be close to a grocery store and other shopping.

Not sure what your budget is and if you will rent or buy; there are condos located in and around the downtown area.

Please go into this "eyes wide open". Our transit system is NOTHING like Chicago's where you have busses, El, metra.

Old 01-17-2014, 07:31 AM

529 posts, read 1,650,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Climber View Post
If you are looking for a condo away from the University and near a Razorback Transit stop, you should check out the Reserve I think its called. Its near the NWA Mall on the far north end of town. It is within walking distance of most of the shopping you would ever need, although its a suburban-style area. There are plenty of sidewalks.

Most of the rest of the condo dwelling is going to be situated around downtown and the University, just because that's the most dense and most appealing part of the city in a lot of ways.

You might also consider south of downtown in the Mill District, where I know they are building lots of townhomes and zero-lot homes.
I second the Reserve. The people living there are probably not just college students which is what you'll get the closer to downtown you live. The mall, several restaurants, shopping which includes Walmart and the movie theater are all within walking distance. Also, I believe there is a bus stop at the mall and Walmart. The trail system and Wasington Regional are also nearby.

There are also some low-rise Lindsey condo style apartments behind the Pier One shopping center just north of Joyce that are worth taking a look at. Most people do not know they are back there and they are much nicer than all of the other Lindsey junk throughout the city.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
View detailed profiles of: