Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
 [Register]
Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers Northwest Arkansas
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 03:47 PM

1 posts, read 3,912 times

Advertisements

How can you say "what's wrong with the KKK," People hate them because they like to murder which means kill, take someones life because they're darker then they are. what you should be asking is what's wrong with dark skin, that's what you should ask the KKK members. aslo would you be ok with a whole bunch of black people or even just brown colored people to just go around killing white people because they are too white
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetmeoutofAR View Post
whats wrong with the KKK? Why does everyone hate them so much? This country is about diversity and everyone has the right to think and believe how they want.......I'm not a racist in any way. However, just like there is freedom of religion in this country there should also be freedom of organizations
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2008, 04:39 PM

731 posts, read 1,367,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwabound View Post
I would like to thank you guys for your responses, it looks like Bentonville is the place to live up there, Can anyone tell me which area of Bentonville is the best to live in, and if you can find rental homes up there?

Again thanks to everyone any help is greatly appreciated!!
All areas in Bentonville are a nice place to live!

Old 11-20-2008, 03:41 PM

171 posts, read 326,866 times
Try looking at Mountain Home, Arkansas. It's a great "little city". Excellent medical facilities, lots of activities, etc. I once lived in Rae Valley in Marion County. It's down Highway 101 South, off Highway 62, at Flippin, Arkansas. I loved it. It was close to White River. It was really scenic and a clean area. Don't know about the schools in Flippin, but they were quiet new with new buses, etc. Mountain View, in Stone County, is a quaint little town. Too little, though. But a wonderful place to visit. It's a tight-knit group of locals there. They still talk about stuff that happen 40 years ago as if it was yesterday. But, as I said, an absolutely wonderful place to visit. Check out "Blanchard Caverns" on the internet. Mountain Home is in Baxter County, on Highway 62. Good roads, lots of stores, etc.

Old 11-20-2008, 04:06 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Hippie Lady View Post
Try looking at Mountain Home, Arkansas. It's a great "little city". Excellent medical facilities, lots of activities, etc. I once lived in Rae Valley in Marion County. It's down Highway 101 South, off Highway 62, at Flippin, Arkansas. I loved it. It was close to White River. It was really scenic and a clean area. Don't know about the schools in Flippin, but they were quiet new with new buses, etc. Mountain View, in Stone County, is a quaint little town. Too little, though. But a wonderful place to visit. It's a tight-knit group of locals there. They still talk about stuff that happen 40 years ago as if it was yesterday. But, as I said, an absolutely wonderful place to visit. Check out "Blanchard Caverns" on the internet. Mountain Home is in Baxter County, on Highway 62. Good roads, lots of stores, etc.
We almost moved to Mountain Home, but depending on what one is looking for, we found NWA (which I do not consider Mountain Home quit NW) a little more to our liking. I like the idea of being out of the mainstream and yet so close to so much. Mountain Home is a little to remote for us.

Nita

Old 02-21-2009, 03:42 PM

2 posts, read 6,075 times
I currently live in Rogers,Ar and i was raised in Bentonville since i was 5 and graduated there...I am 23, married and have a son so i see your consern.... To tell you the truth it is a big toss up between both for me... bentonville is growing every day just like rogers... both have great schools! But for me rogers is the place to be...especially near the rogers - lowell area... not far is where the new Promenade Mall is located and they are expanding and adding streets every day to this part of town... for me its the center most place to be...near the bypass, shopping, and lots of schools to choose from... oh and lots of NEW rental and sale properties... i hoped i was able to give you all the info you need!!
Susan
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers