Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
 [Register]
Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers Northwest Arkansas
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2022, 08:19 PM

26,404 posts, read 46,544,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcvs View Post
I just noticed you are a moderator, and with all due respect, you act more like a troll. You contributed zero to the conversation, cited convoluted stats and insulted an entire county.

Or maybe my community level college education isn't enough to understand your theory. I live here in the area, I'm involved in real estate (investor) and keep up with the market. I've seen houses in McDonald county more than double in price, inline with many areas across the border in AR. I've seen farm land in MO quadruple in price over the last few years. McDonald County real estate continues to appreciate for all the same reasons as NWA. "Educational attainment" has zero to do with property values in McDonald MO.

To the OP: I apologize for what this thread has turned into. Hopefully we can get back on topic.
I am also a real estate investor, so I have tabs on the area for investment a little further out in time as I have some family that lives in the area. Have a good day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2022, 07:35 PM

3,816 posts, read 6,441,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraniteStater View Post
I am also a real estate investor, so I have tabs on the area for investment a little further out in time as I have some family that lives in the area. Have a good day.
I was gonna play nice and let this go, but sorry I can't. No serious investor would be shying away from what's currently happening in NWA/SWMO based on a random set of governmental analytics. Serious investors have boots on the ground, eyes in the sky and a Bloodhound's nose for the flow of money - which means the latest gossip from cousin Jenny in correlation with the neighborhood internet upgrades or the Wal-Mart rumored to be coming to Boondock, USA don't really count anymore than posting statistics my 10 year old could find in an effort to justify your assertions do. Investors operate off the premise of potential rather than existing circumstances. Anyone with a lick of sense knows that. You know, I've been on CD going on 15 years now and have seen enough of your posts/blog entries to know you don't seem to be a very grounded individual, which is probably why you pop up in so many of these coast to coast forums acting like some kind of local pundit.....so let me make this one at least somewhat easy for you: The NWA/SWMO region is on fire for developers/investors and, as vcvs alluded to, the time to get in on SWMO in particular is NOW with the BV bypass finally open and prices across the border in NWA skyrocketing. I couldn't be any further from being a real estate developer/investor but I've certainly put enough time, money and research into that area over the course of the past 7 years to be supremely confident in offering such an opinion.

Last edited by Tyryztoll; 02-17-2022 at 08:19 PM..

Old 02-17-2022, 09:03 PM

425 posts, read 505,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraniteStater View Post
If you were a ‘real’ real estate investor and have “tabs” on the area, you would have already bought.. 3 years ago. And 2 years ago and 1 year ago. No real investor is waiting “further out” to invest in this area, unless they are hedging on bubble.

Please troll somewhere else. Seriously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers