Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
 [Register]
Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers Northwest Arkansas
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2024, 06:48 PM

427 posts, read 515,530 times

Advertisements

This is HUGE news for Bella Vista. Blue Crane (the Waltons) has purchased all of Cooper Communities undeveloped land.. including Coopers “developer rights”. If I’m not mistaken, this will include the ACC. What will happen to the ACC? Hopefully a MAJOR overhaul!

Blue Cranes response (quote) to what will happen to the ACC (2nd link below)
“ Building or improving property in Bella Vista is complicated and although nothing will happen right away, we want to make it easier to live or start a business here”

https://www.nwahomepage.com/news/wal...n-bella-vista/

https://bluecrane.us/bellavista/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2024, 07:32 PM

2,097 posts, read 3,820,986 times
This is great news and good to see you back posting! We just sold our house in AZ and will be heading to AR in a few weeks. I bought a lot in Bella Vista (up in the Highlands) last fall and we're getting ready to start building soon. I'm hearing the permitting is taking a long time right now (8-10 weeks) so it would be nice if the ACC was gone by the time we're ready to start. I can deal with the POA (they cant be any worse than our useless HOA here) but the ACC always sounded like a big PITA to deal with. We are so looking forward to getting out of here and living up in BV, it's such a great area! Now the fun part, finding a house to rent.

Old Today, 05:43 AM

427 posts, read 515,530 times
Glad to see you making progress towards Bella Vista! I don’t have any first hand knowledge of permitting delays, but with all the new construction I’m seeing it’s prob accurate. Yeah, I haven’t been on here posting in a while. Life has gotten very busy (work and play), which is a good thing .
You should enjoy living in the highlands area.. easy access to I-49 will save you some time when you travel into Rogers/Bville. The bulk of the land purchased by Blue Crane will be just West of the highlands (from what I can tell).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers