Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
 [Register]
Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers Northwest Arkansas
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 11:01 AM

165 posts, read 524,373 times

Advertisements

For those that remember the original, Ye Olde King Pizza has made a comeback. Located just west of Fayetteville on the Fayetteville / Farmington city limit line.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2008, 10:32 PM

807 posts, read 2,514,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelw View Post
Larry's pizza on the other hand has unfortunately closed.
The one in Hot Springs has bitten the dust also if it hasn't moved somewhere else. I don't think it was even open for 6 months!

Old 11-03-2008, 05:59 AM

2 posts, read 8,456 times
Cheddars & Cheesecake factory!

Old 11-03-2008, 01:10 PM

3,201 posts, read 3,856,223 times
Default Cheesecake Factory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgy View Post
Cheddars & Cheesecake factory!
I read a while back they may put in a Cheesecake Factory west of the highway in Pinnacle Hills. I believe this may be the new area being developed with the roundabout just east of Pinnacle Country Club. I notice the land is all cleared and some new construction has begun.

Old 11-03-2008, 01:31 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebaldknobber View Post
I read a while back they may put in a Cheesecake Factory west of the highway in Pinnacle Hills. I believe this may be the new area being developed with the roundabout just east of Pinnacle Country Club. I notice the land is all cleared and some new construction has begun.
As much as I am not crazy over chain restaurants I love Cheesecake Factorys Cobb salad...Yum, yum..

NIta

Old 11-03-2008, 04:30 PM

807 posts, read 2,514,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
As much as I am not crazy over chain restaurants I love Cheesecake Factorys Cobb salad...Yum, yum..

NIta
My wife and I aren't much on chains either,but my wife wanted to go the Macaroni Grill the other night. It was really,really,really good,but it usually is anyway. They really knocked it out of the park this time!!

Old 11-04-2008, 07:10 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenKarber View Post
My wife and I aren't much on chains either,but my wife wanted to go the Macaroni Grill the other night. It was really,really,really good,but it usually is anyway. They really knocked it out of the park this time!!
that is another one we used to do quite often, haven't been there in yesrs, but loved the food. Try bringing home left overs: put them in the fridge and the next day, see how much fat is in the cold container. That is why we love them sooooooooooo much!!!!!! clogged arteries big time::: sooo yummy!!!!!

Old 11-04-2008, 09:01 PM

15 posts, read 45,738 times
Default Restaurants no but grocery stores yes

On my visits there, the area seems to have plenty of great restaurants but the grocery stores need improvement. I love Walmart for most things but their meats and veggies were not that great. Where I live now we have a store named Wegmans that is the best grocery store I have ever shopped in. In the near future I am moving into the area can anyone direct me to a store or farmers market that sells fresh veggies?

Old 11-05-2008, 06:21 AM

2,370 posts, read 7,757,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grahamkadybug View Post
On my visits there, the area seems to have plenty of great restaurants but the grocery stores need improvement. I love Walmart for most things but their meats and veggies were not that great. Where I live now we have a store named Wegmans that is the best grocery store I have ever shopped in. In the near future I am moving into the area can anyone direct me to a store or farmers market that sells fresh veggies?

Fayetteville has a farmer's market: Welcome to the Fayetteville Farmers' Market on the Downtown Fayetteville Square

Old 11-05-2008, 05:42 PM

731 posts, read 1,367,152 times
I'd like to see a Spanish Tapas restaurant and also a Cuban restaurant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers