Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers
 [Register]
Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers Northwest Arkansas
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 03:49 PM

5 posts, read 26,882 times

Advertisements

We are moving to Bentonville in April. Could someone please tell me some of the good preschools in the Area(Bentoville/Rogers). Also a good pediatrician around there. We are searching for a rental home there, could someone tell me the name of a good realtor there or is there any site for searching houses up for rent there?

Old 03-29-2010, 07:24 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameya View Post
We are moving to Bentonville in April. Could someone please tell me some of the good preschools in the Area(Bentoville/Rogers). Also a good pediatrician around there. We are searching for a rental home there, could someone tell me the name of a good realtor there or is there any site for searching houses up for rent there?
Can't help with pre school, but you can do a couple of things for rentals, either try realtor.com or rental.com, I am not sure which. Anyway they will have listings of what is available. Good luck and welcome to the NW corner of AR.

Nita

Old 03-29-2010, 08:36 PM

1,466 posts, read 4,360,085 times
I have an old college buddy who teaches in Bentonville. I will ask her about day cares. I bet she knows which ones are good.

Edit: She returned my email. She said that she suggests "Helen Walton Learning Center" or "ABC Happy Kids."

Good luck.

Last edited by Dr. Foosball; 03-29-2010 at 09:54 PM..

Old 03-30-2010, 07:26 AM

63 posts, read 226,495 times
In regards to renting please check out Lindsey Realty at [url="http://www.lindsey.com"/URL]. We just moved to Bentonville in December and with Lindsey if you rent a house from them and you use one of their realtors when you purchase a house they will let you break your rental lease. Very convienant as most places make you either sign a 6 month or 12 month lease and there is no way to break it. They have houses and apartments both.

Old 03-30-2010, 09:36 AM

Thank you all for the response. Will check at those sites and also the schools...thanks a lot

Old 03-30-2010, 11:33 PM

2,383 posts, read 6,058,366 times
There are several good preschools in the area. Helen Walton, from what I know, has a waiting list a mile long! Others are: Pinecrest located next to Central Park Elementary School, Central United Methodist Church of Rogers~Tiny Tots (preschool) and they have a Mother's Day Out program, Church of Nazarene in Bentonville~ In His Image Learning Center, Bentonville Baptist Church also has a good preschool...those are about the only preschools I considered for my son and I have my son enrolled in one of those currently.
Good luck! Hope you like living here!

* As a side note to the realtor situation, if you want names of who to stay away from, DM me and I'll give you the realtor low-down!*

Old 03-31-2010, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Thank you all for the response. Will check at those sites and also the schools...thanks a lot
i think most realtors will work some deal out if they find you a rental and you decide to buy before the lease runs out. Lindsey is a good company, there are about 3 or 4 others as well.

Nita

Old 03-31-2010, 10:00 AM

ok..I will check with those realtors...just wanted to ask something else...we are looking for houses in a safe neighbourhood...is there any neighbourhood there that we should avoid taking a house with regards to safety?

Old 03-31-2010, 01:44 PM

Quote:
ok..I will check with those realtors...just wanted to ask something else...we are looking for houses in a safe neighbourhood...is there any neighbourhood there that we should avoid taking a house with regards to safety?
i think you will know by just driving through the neighborhoods. Most of Bentonville is very nice. i know here in Bella Vista (just north of Bentonville) 90% of the area is probably safe enough to leave your doors unloced. In fact we did the other day, we left in a hurry, had effands to run and completely forgot to even close the front door. We were gone about 3 hours I guess. When we got home, I walked in the house and was shocked, we had forgotten to even close the fron door. that is a first for us.

Nita

Old 04-01-2010, 07:38 AM

63 posts, read 226,495 times
I have been living in Bentonville since Decemeber and we just purcheased a house here, we will be moving in, in two weeks. To be honest with you I have not seen or heard of any unsafe areas in Bentonville. Now, I don't want to upset anyone at all, so please do your own research but I have heard that there are areas in Rogers and Springdale to stay away from. I do not know myself as I have not looked for houses and/or researched in those areas. What I would do in regards to finding an area if I were you is first decide where you want your kids to go to school. Then find a home in that area. Both Bentonville and Rogers have a huge school district and from what I have heard are both very, very good schools. If you wanted your kids to go to Rogers then you could live out by Beaver lake over to the Pinnacle area (I540) and from Garfield/Gateway area down to Lowell. If you wanted your kids to go to Bentonville schools then you could live from Bella Vista down to Cave Springs and from basically I540 over to Centerton. If you wanted your kids to go to a smaller school in the area Pea Ridge is a good choice. Drive times will vary from any of these places depending upon where you work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Fayetteville - Springdale - Rogers