Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Fine Arts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2010, 07:52 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,951,122 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know of Jennifer Markes?

Reason I ask is that I was given two signed paintings and I dont know much about her other than she is a local (Los Angeles maybe) artist.

Dont really have a place for them in my home because they are not suitable to my home decor so they have been in the garage for a number of years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2010, 03:24 AM

18,383 posts, read 19,014,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Does anyone know of Jennifer Markes?

Reason I ask is that I was given two signed paintings and I dont know much about her other than she is a local (Los Angeles maybe) artist.

Dont really have a place for them in my home because they are not suitable to my home decor so they have been in the garage for a number of years.

is it this artist?
The Art of Jennifer Markes
maybe sell them on ebay there are 12 up for sale now
Jennifer Markes items - Get great deals on Art from Dealers Resellers items on eBay.com!

Old 06-24-2010, 06:42 AM

That is definitely the artist. Im setting up an appointment with an art appraiser to see what they are worth. Looks like it could be in the $2000 - $3000 range.

Thanks.

Old 06-29-2010, 10:32 PM

1 posts, read 4,467 times
Default I am collecting her paintings - please email me photos

I am collecting her paintings, can you please email me photos of the 2 paintings you were given? Or describe them?
Thanks
Roman

Old 06-30-2010, 09:43 PM

"Dieu Si Bon" is the title of the painting.

Old 07-01-2010, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lada0513 View Post
I am collecting her paintings, can you please email me photos of the 2 paintings you were given? Or describe them?
Thanks
Roman
If you are serious about them, please let me know a ballpark range you would be willing to pay and your location. Otherwise, they (actually only the one) are going on consignment at Butterfields.

If you are a collector of her painting, you are quite familiar with what this particular painting sells for.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Old 08-01-2010, 10:28 AM

1 posts, read 4,309 times
Yes I have sold her pieces in the past. The art market in general is in the toilet. I am the director of a non-profit now called Art Angel Foundation and have a couple hundred pieces of art I would be willing to trade you for something else and inventory them you can look at [url]www.newportfinearts.com[/url] to see a few things I have. I would need to see pictures of the pieces as well. Email me at [Mod] Snip [/Mod]. You can also donate for a tax deduction.

Last edited by cricket_factor; 08-02-2010 at 05:18 PM.. Reason: Please Direct Message interested poster email info privately. Thank you.

Old 07-10-2011, 02:28 PM

1 posts, read 3,446 times
I have a serigraph of jenniffer markes named "Farewell to Jeremie" and is a limited edition. Is signed, numbered and a serigraph. It is in excellant conditionnd. I bought it in hawaii years ago and had it framed before having it shipped to the mainland where its been hanging on my wall ever since. would like to have someone enjoy it. I am selling it and am asking $2,500 for it. If you are interested I will email you a picture of it. My email address is [EMAIL="topgungolfpro@yahoo.com"]topgungolfpro@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]. I live in orange county, Ca.
John

Old 02-18-2014, 09:17 AM

1 posts, read 2,194 times
We have several jennifer markes serigraphs. Please let us know if you are interested in purchasing.

[email]Jimrossiam@gmail.com[/email]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Fine Arts