Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 12:42 PM

5 posts, read 11,950 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know anything about Integra Woods? I'm thinking of moving there but it seems too good to be true. Please let me know if you know anything about it.

Thanks...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2010, 12:46 PM

5 posts, read 11,950 times
Does anyone know anything about Integra Woods? I'm thinking of moving there but it seems too good to be true. Please let me know if you know anything about it.

Thanks...

Old 11-05-2010, 11:38 PM

1,343 posts, read 5,167,920 times
It's off Seminole Woods, that's the "S" section of Palm Coast, near the southern end of Flagler County.

Old 11-13-2010, 06:39 PM

155 posts, read 348,841 times
Agree 110% with SSG II! A very honest post. Jax Town Center is wonderful, we love to visit. Only problem, 62 miles north of Palm Coast. The plus, we have no traffic. The minus, we almost feel that next time, we need to get a hotel room to visit Jax Town Center, it's a haul. St Augustine is great, the first 50 times or so. Heed SSG II, that person is being brutally honest and accurate. Oh, the Daytona/Holly Hill area is not safe, I worked there for 2 years before I transferred up to St Augustine. So, l know. The Ormond area is marginal, it borders Holly Hill.

Old 12-08-2010, 03:58 AM

2 posts, read 4,063 times
I recently moved to Palm Coast from up north and am relatively happy. It's true there is not much to do and the restaurants are poor. But the positives are, I paid 55$ a square foot for a home with a pool. Just needed minor DIY repairs. The property taxes are very low, no state income tax, my car insurance dropped by 60%, homeowners insurance is very low. No huge heating bills during the winter. I do have to drive to Daytona for work but that beats taking the train every day and freezing my butt off. Those who say it is not safe must have lived in a fort prior to Palm Coast. Just make sure you have a job already or the income.

Old 12-29-2010, 10:01 AM

46 posts, read 150,617 times
Default Doing My Research

More times than I can count, people have moved to Palm Coast thinking it's their retirement dream or their start-over dream. The older ones become ill with no one to take care of them. The younger ones can't find work and end up on welfare.

Real estate prices are at an all-time low, so now's the time to buy. Just do dilligent research and make sure it's the right place for you. [/quote]

Good words of wisdom. ...you certainly woke me up. Im in the the "start-over dream" category. I wanted to be OUT of NJ by July 2011; my husband says it's too soon; we argued, but now I realize he's right (he wanted to move June-July 2012). I've been all over FL via these posts. Started in Sarasota, then St Augustine, Vero Beach and now Palm Coast. I'm trying to figure out how to find jobs w/o making te move first. I was thinking we were going to live on savings until we got there, but I'm guessing this is a really bad idea Would love to hear about how others managed this.

Thanks all! BTW - 36" of snow here in Not So Sunny NJ

Old 02-11-2011, 08:15 PM

3 posts, read 8,267 times
Hi everyone! We are planning to move to Palm Coast in April and I was wondering what is the best tv cable, dish or whatever service for this area? Any one preferred over the other for service, cost, etc? Prefer cable but not sure about Brite? not sure of this name. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Old 02-12-2011, 05:17 AM

460 posts, read 2,343,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retiring Nana View Post
Hi everyone! We are planning to move to Palm Coast in April and I was wondering what is the best tv cable, dish or whatever service for this area? Any one preferred over the other for service, cost, etc? Prefer cable but not sure about Brite? not sure of this name. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Good Morning! We used to go through Brighthouse for our TV, home phone, and high speed internet but they kept raising their prices, so we finally switched to AT&T Uverse and LOVE IT!

Good Luck with your move!

Old 02-12-2011, 06:30 PM

3 posts, read 8,267 times
Thank you Oceandreams94. I am sooo ready to get out of this cold and into sunshine permanently. We are now counting down the days, we have our home bought in PC, just waiting on getting all things done here so we can sell this house and leave. Again thanks for the info. I was leaning toward ATT but they seem so high in the bundle rates for phone, internet and tv. Guess we will just have to pay it. Have a great weekend!!

Old 02-12-2011, 07:46 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,302,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceandreams94 View Post
Good Morning! We used to go through Brighthouse for our TV, home phone, and high speed internet but they kept raising their prices, so we finally switched to AT&T Uverse and LOVE IT!

Good Luck with your move!

Hi Oceandreams!

Glad to see you posting.

Sunny
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida