Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2011, 04:18 PM

1,468 posts, read 4,751,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike32422 View Post
phony pain conditions??? Are you a doctor? Do you feel their pains? Do you feel the relief that they do when they smoke? I think not, your opinion is yous opinion but you cant call it phony and dismiss it just because you dont share their opinion...makes you look like a fool. I have horrible headaches and a disk protrusion in my back, i have been on pain killers, gone through physical therapy, and tried a few other things as well. When my head and back get really bad i smoke a little....guess what...pain doesnt go away completely but it DEFINITELY helps ALOT. So your phony opinion means nothing. Thanks
If course phony pain. They get pills and sell them on the street the same day by the pill, it is pretty profitable. Do you go from doctor to doctor getting dozens of perceptions and stock pile the pills? No, you don't no one is talking about you. They are talking about the drug dealer who gets much of they stock that they sell on the street from a pain clinic. Much harder to do now though, this thread may now be irrelevant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2011, 05:21 PM

10,234 posts, read 6,322,066 times
Blame the DOCTORS, in addition, for giving scripts out like candy. Why do you need FOUR different scripts for pain, including 2 weeks of Oxycodone pills, for just a hip replacement? I have known people who got severely addicted after surgery from legit doctors giving them too much PAIN meds. As my husband said, if he had no scrupples, he would haven filled all four of these scripts, and made a fortune on the streets selling them. "Do you need MORE Pain meds?" Doctor said on follow up visit 3 WEEKS LATER. Yeah, if he was either addicted or selling them on the streets.

Go after these DOCTORS, feeding this and turning their patients into junkies, and maybe dealers.

Old 10-21-2011, 09:50 AM

1,468 posts, read 4,751,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Blame the DOCTORS, in addition, for giving scripts out like candy. Why do you need FOUR different scripts for pain, including 2 weeks of Oxycodone pills, for just a hip replacement? I have known people who got severely addicted after surgery from legit doctors giving them too much PAIN meds. As my husband said, if he had no scrupples, he would haven filled all four of these scripts, and made a fortune on the streets selling them. "Do you need MORE Pain meds?" Doctor said on follow up visit 3 WEEKS LATER. Yeah, if he was either addicted or selling them on the streets.

Go after these DOCTORS, feeding this and turning their patients into junkies, and maybe dealers.
That is true and it takes little to get a legit doctor to give you more then you really should have. In the case of pain clinics though, these doctors are little more then stooges working for the clinic. Many are older and have not been in real practice for years but are still licensed.

Lets face it, you get some retired doctor who is living on SS and a small pension maybe even bitter about his life and pay him $8000.00 a month and he will write a script for anyone. He may even delude himself into believing he is doing some kind of good. People are easily bought, all people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida