Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 01:39 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,407,096 times

Advertisements

It's not just a FL thing, nor is it a Black -vs- White, White -vs- Blacks, Hispanics, Cuban, Iranian, Japanese, nor Jew "thing". ...it's alive and everywhere; it's spans the globe. The way in which racism manifests itself today has changed. Even though acts of outright racism still happen, much of the racism today is more hidden within individuals and not often shown in diverse gatherings such as work, church, etc. Racist attitudes and beliefs still linger within individuals (yes, you and I BOTH) and can be manifested consciously or unconsciously into unjust behaviors affecting institutional practices, policies, and environments.

I have a saying that goes...Ignorance can be educated but "stupid" is forever, choose! In teaching my children, I teach love. I chose love. Live where you want to live, love who you want to love! May we find it in our hearts to at least respect each other differences. I pray that one day we'll get it together, but unfortunately, it usually takes "a humbling of sorts".......

Old 07-23-2013, 01:29 PM

3 posts, read 3,066 times
Very disturbing thread. I read it all. Most commenters seem to know a lot about this sort of thing. I had hoped to hear at least one positive comment about our people, but not this day.

Old 07-23-2013, 01:48 PM

10,599 posts, read 17,788,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdseed View Post
Very disturbing thread. I read it all. Most commenters seem to know a lot about this sort of thing. I had hoped to hear at least one positive comment about our people, but not this day.
HA so you really had to click on a thread designed to create controversy and drama based on the idiotic title? THEN read the whole thing?

You must enjoy being "disturbed". The entire thing is ridiculous.

Old 07-25-2013, 07:03 PM

22 posts, read 42,827 times
Everyone is racist in one way or another. Some are just more open about it.

Live with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida