Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2014, 12:50 AM

4,836 posts, read 12,001,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComSense View Post
It's all good man, you like Miami. Most people outside of the few that are attracted to a place like Miami do not.

We all know what Miami is known for. Don't need to repeat. But usually when there are a ton of jokes/complaints/people that want to leave, there's usually a legit reason or multiple reasons. Like the saying, "where there's smoke, there's fire."
The few? It's one of the largest metros in the U.S. and growing. There are more then a "few"

I have yet to see these jokes. One thing many people seem to not understand is people take much more effort in complaining about something than raving about it. Just about any city forum will have more complaints than compliments.

Example: when you get great service at a restaurant 90% of people will just leave a good tip. Most don't ask to see the manager and rave about the service. On the other hand when service sucks most will ask to see the manager and complain. The same exact thing happens online on forums like this. I'm on it because I like to help people with questions and debate about other random topics. But I will also defend my city once in a while too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2014, 06:07 AM

8,963 posts, read 8,910,503 times
Quality over quantity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida