Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2007, 08:58 PM

1 posts, read 3,212 times

Advertisements

my son is in the airforce at Tyndall. he found a dog someone dumped in a parking lot at a grocery store. he took it home and really wants to keep her. his land lady told him he has to get rid of it. i'm trying to help him find a house or apartment that will let him keep it.. she is 12 wks old and by the way,,, she is a very pretty PITT BULL. but he loves her.. any connections to the panama city area will be appreiciated. we've been looking for several days with no luck, so i thought i'd try this.
thanks.
Moderator cut: removed email

Last edited by Keeper; 10-05-2007 at 05:44 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2007, 05:28 AM

8,489 posts, read 20,643,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtiek View Post
my son is in the airforce at Tyndall. he found a dog someone dumped in a parking lot at a grocery store. he took it home and really wants to keep her. his land lady told him he has to get rid of it. i'm trying to help him find a house or apartment that will let him keep it.. she is 12 wks old and by the way,,, she is a very pretty PITT BULL. but he loves her.. any connections to the panama city area will be appreiciated. we've been looking for several days with no luck, so i thought i'd try this.
thanks.
usaf mom mt1ek@wamusa.com
Have him go by the humane society there and ask them if they know of any rentals.
You of course find many people that have bad impressions about pit bulls but others are knowledgeable enough to know that the breed is not the problem it is the bad owners that are the problem.
I have a Staffordshire Terrier which is one of the breeds considered a pitbull.

Old 10-05-2007, 05:53 AM

13,768 posts, read 38,197,572 times
You might check out Craigslist.com, people often put rental houses there.

Old 09-02-2008, 12:35 PM

1 posts, read 3,001 times
I have a rental house avalible in December located in St. Joe Beach. It is a 3 bedroom 2 bath double wide mobile home 3 blocks from the beach. If interested please e-mail me at [EMAIL="rbnblackmon@yahoo.com"]rbnblackmon@yahoo.com[/EMAIL] the monthly rent is $850 plus deposit, thanks

Old 10-12-2008, 12:36 PM

3 posts, read 12,265 times
Default 3/2 starter home with huge garage near Tyndall

This three bedroom, two bath home is on a quiet cul-de-sac in a neighborhood convenient to Tyndall Air Force Base, shopping and beaches. This home offers a split bedroom plan with a large open floor plan. The tiled kitchen has a pantry, oven/stove, new dishwasher and a window overlooking the privacy-fenced back yard. The large living/dining room has sliding glass doors that lead out to the covered patio on the back of the home as does the master bedroom. The laundry room is also tiled. The home also had a divided two-car garage with shelving and a door to the yard. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and both bathroom counters have been replaced.2827 Gwendolen CT, $143,000
[URL="http://www.michelleginn.com/"]Michelle Ginn[/URL]
Office: (850) 872-3434
Cell: 850-896-5381
Office Fax: 850 872-1002
[EMAIL="michelle@michelleginn.com?subject=Requestin g information on MLS#387437"]E-Mail Me[/EMAIL]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida