Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2013, 05:19 PM

5,662 posts, read 10,743,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Take note of this tidbit, not once out of the 40 something calls that he made did he have the nerve to confront an adult
Exactly! He owned a gun during the time he made all those calls yet never confronted anyone. There is NO proof that he confronted anyone this time, either. Hang it up. The conspiracy types have nothing to back up their wild accusations, and common sense (if you'd use some) would tell you that you are barking up the wrong tree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2013, 05:25 PM

5,500 posts, read 10,520,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbronston View Post
It is NOT a fact that he got out of his car when told not to. In fact, you could not have, in one sentence, better demonstrated your complete ignorance of the facts of this case. Thank you.
Really it is. Keep making stuff up.

Old 07-21-2013, 05:51 PM

8,489 posts, read 20,643,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
My er doc and the head trauma nurse seen the picture and agreed that there is no way that his head was bashed against the concrete numerous times. As far as his nose is concerned since that is soft tissue it would not take much effort to dislocate it. Because you see the results of a punch does not mean that it was the first punch nor does exclude the fact that zimmerman could have grab him. Of course he would not admit such as thing but it cannot be discounted.

Why would he even mention that he did in the first place. Getting out of the truck and pursuing him for no reason except in his warped mind that Trayvon was criminal was good enough to start a convertation

AFTER he called 911 he went after Trayvon. What proof was there that stated this other than the words of a liar?
They looked at the pictures and determined this? I would be searching for a new doctor and nurse immediately if they think they can determine this from pictures.

As for his broken nose, before you said it wasn't broken but now presented with proof you say that it doesn't take much to do this? Funny

Yes, I know you believe he called 911 and then went after Trayvon contrary to what he did the 40 other times before. This time must have been special. You keep on thinking Martin was an angel if that makes you feel better.

Old 07-21-2013, 07:07 PM

5,662 posts, read 10,743,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatornation View Post
Really it is. Keep making stuff up.
Let me explain since you are apparently too....ummm....informed....to understand. First, he was already out of his truck when the operator said what he said about not following so you are wrong that he got out of his car when told not to. Second, the operator testified that they never tell people what to do or not do. They request, they advise, they suggest, but they never order people to do anything for liability reasons. Again, you are wrong that he was told not to do something.

As I said, you have no understanding of the principles of the case and no knowledge of the facts but you don't seem to mind telling everyone who does that they are wrong. That's quite a talent.

Old 07-21-2013, 07:53 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times
Quote:
Exactly! He owned a gun during the time he made all those calls yet never confronted anyone. There is NO proof that he confronted anyone this time, either. Hang it up. The conspiracy types have nothing to back up their wild accusations, and common sense (if you'd use some) would tell you that you are barking up the wrong tree.
But the majority of them were grown men (you overlooked that part) and possibly had been carrying a legal weapon as well. No conspiracy just pointing out the fact that he was a coward that could not fight and depended on a gun, even after taking self defense classes

Old 07-21-2013, 07:56 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1306 View Post
They looked at the pictures and determined this? I would be searching for a new doctor and nurse immediately if they think they can determine this from pictures.

As for his broken nose, before you said it wasn't broken but now presented with proof you say that it doesn't take much to do this? Funny

Yes, I know you believe he called 911 and then went after Trayvon contrary to what he did the 40 other times before. This time must have been special. You keep on thinking Martin was an angel if that makes you feel better.
Not once did I ever defend Trayvon other then the fact that he was not doing anything illegal in the first place to warrant zimmerman to follow him. My issues are based solely on the ineptness of the police dept to conduct an complete investigation in the first and contact the parents in a timely manner.

Old 07-21-2013, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Let me explain since you are apparently too....ummm....informed....to understand. First, he was already out of his truck when the operator said what he said about not following so you are wrong that he got out of his car when told not to. Second, the operator testified that they never tell people what to do or not do. They request, they advise, they suggest, but they never order people to do anything for liability reasons. Again, you are wrong that he was told not to do something.

As I said, you have no understanding of the principles of the case and no knowledge of the facts but you don't seem to mind telling everyone who does that they are wrong. That's quite a talent.
Haha. You are just going in circles. The 911 dispatcher told him not to follow. It was sound advice no matter if it is policy or not. As stated before an intelligent person stays in his car until the professionals come to do their job. A job Zimmerman failed to meet qualifications for. The bar is not very high for being a cop.

Old 07-21-2013, 08:02 PM

259,024 posts, read 90,595,230 times
The topic is the news media showing a kid picture instead of one of a similar looking real TM that looks just like the man who had not that long ago shot and killed a deputy sheriff and the deputies canine. Dress the part and act the part and you might rattle the wrong persons cage. The news media probable played a role in the verdict after all the push they made to show TM as an innocent adolescent. I didn't raise kids to be out roaming around like TM was. It is a sad event to say the least but cops shoot people several times a year rather than take a chance in a split second decision. Cold blooded know killers walk free out of court rooms because of a technicality. Guilt is know but judges say it is necessary to preserve our freedom. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. A lot of if in this case. If only the media reported the news instead of trying to make it things might be a lot better.

Old 07-21-2013, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadicus View Post
The topic is the news media showing a kid picture instead of one of a similar looking real TM that looks just like the man who had not that long ago shot and killed a deputy sheriff and the deputies canine. Dress the part and act the part and you might rattle the wrong persons cage. The news media probable played a role in the verdict after all the push they made to show TM as an innocent adolescent. I didn't raise kids to be out roaming around like TM was. It is a sad event to say the least but cops shoot people several times a year rather than take a chance in a split second decision. Cold blooded know killers walk free out of court rooms because of a technicality. Guilt is know but judges say it is necessary to preserve our freedom. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. A lot of if in this case. If only the media reported the news instead of trying to make it things might be a lot better.
If you don't live in a nice and safe area you have to be very careful these days where you and when you go out. If TM or someone of any race as out like that in an area with no crime nothing likely would have happened. The demographics of certain areas and the people that populate them play a role in how this happens.

Old 07-21-2013, 08:17 PM

259,024 posts, read 90,595,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatornation View Post
If you don't live in a nice and safe area you have to be very careful these days where you and when you go out. If TM or someone of any race as out like that in an area with no crime nothing likely would have happened. The demographics of certain areas and the people that populate them play a role in how this happens.
Very true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida